10-10-07, 08:50 AM   #301
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you check the "Load Out of Date Addons" box?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-10-07, 10:40 AM   #302
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Xtapolapocetl
Hi, as of patch 2.2 I'm completely unable to get this UI to work. I downloaded the patch and unzipped those files into the Interface folder, yet whenever I try to run the game, this happens.

I'm not sure why it's turning out like this, and when I type in /mazzilfy it just says "Type /help for a list of actions" or whatever, when you type an unknown command. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or an easier step-by-step way to install the program? Any help is appreciated, I'm sure this has been asked hundreds of times, but I couldn't find one with the same problem I had.
I know it might sound obvious, but I'm just trying to help here...

Did you check the option "Load out of date Addons" on the addons options before you login with your char? Everytime a big patch is launched by blizz, it disables that option by default, so you have to manually enable it. It happened to me too, so I had to enable it again..
Hope it fixes

EDIT: Sorry for the same context post. I went out to lunch and left the page open, when I came back I wrote this and sent, only to see that there was an answer in that middle time.
10-10-07, 01:56 PM   #303
Mkyiscortort
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by fyrye
With all of the upcoming changes involving the 2.3 patch and API changes to fonts, I'm assuming is what this is coming from if you updated with WAU recently.

Any clue which version of OmniCC you are using?
Did a WAU, downloaded WoW 2.2.3 patch, cast a spell with a cooldown no errors.
I updated to OmniCC 2.0.1 which seems to work fine.
Also make sure you dont have more than one version of OmniCC being run by checking your addons list in game.
I did a WAU update just after the 2.2 patch. I'll try updating to OmniCC 2.0.1. Thanks for the help
10-10-07, 01:58 PM   #304
Mkyiscortort
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah
That just means that you don't have a font set for OmniCC. Type /omnicc and set one in the options. If you've recently updated OmniCC, Tuller just added a bunch of changes to it. If you haven't updated, I suggest doing so.
Thanks. I'll update to the current OmniCC version.

I just wanted to comment that updating to the current version of OmniCC resolves this issue. Thanks

Last edited by Mkyiscortort : 10-11-07 at 05:43 PM.
10-10-07, 03:25 PM   #305
Skarab
A Defias Bandit
Duf ToT error

First things first... nothing but thanks and respect to each and every person that put this UI together, took the time out of their own gameplay to keep it running, pitched in and helped others with fixes and workarounds, and then never charged a penny for any of it. /salute

My first post here and thankfully I have only 1 error to report, fortunately not reallly a game-breaker. In the target unit frame, in text beneath it usually reads "Looking at (name of target)", that of course being the TOT. I recently updated DuF and the library with it, now it simply reads "Looking at $ut" whenever I have anything targetted, regardless if my target has a target of it's own or not. I can still click the text and target the correct unit so it still functions from that standpoint, so the only thing that's truly broken is the ability to read at a glance the ToT text. Any pointers on this issue would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Skarab : 10-11-07 at 03:59 AM.
10-11-07, 09:07 AM   #306
Trais
A Kobold Labourer
Hi

Hi,
(i hope you can understand my english it isn't very well :X)

If i want to start the "Maffizy Me!" i get a Error

The BugBack have 3 Sites:

[2007/10/11 16:51:28-7-x1]: XLoot-0.9.39822\XLoot.lua:90: AceHook-2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "LootButton_OnModifiedClick"
AceAddon-2.0-40905 (Ace2):919: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:912>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):232: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

---
[2007/10/11 16:51:37-7-x2]: FuBar_ReagentFu-2.0.10\ReagentFu.lua:436: AceLocale(ReagentFu): Reverse translation for "Bullet" does not exist

---
[2007/10/11 16:52:16-7-x2]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

I'm very bad ins addons or UI's i hope you can say me what i have to do ..
The UI looks very nice and i hope i can play with it =)

Trais
10-11-07, 02:32 PM   #307
Lonescout
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
2007/10/11 15:19:38-15-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:59: Usage: SpellCanTargetUnit("unit"):
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:59: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

2007/10/11 15:27:16-15-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_UnitFrame.lua:268: in function `DUF_UnitFrame_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>
10-13-07, 07:28 PM   #308
Rustyspoon
A Murloc Raider
I looked through some other threads in here and cant seem to find anyone else who has the problem

The only addons I have is the MazzleUI Pack 1.1 besides OneBag ....

The 4x4 bar that is above the combat chat loads when i get in game or reloadui, but as soon as i click a button on the bar, it disappears ... and i cant get it back ...

there is no error in BugSack, and I looked for the bar in Bongos but its like it doesnt exist.

Any ideas or suggestions?
10-13-07, 08:21 PM   #309
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon
I looked through some other threads in here and cant seem to find anyone else who has the problem

The 4x4 bar that is above the combat chat loads when i get in game or reloadui, but as soon as i click a button on the bar, it disappears ... and i cant get it back ...

there is no error in BugSack, and I looked for the bar in Bongos but its like it doesnt exist.

I think you can change that in the options for Context menu. It is also set as one of the hotspots.
10-13-07, 10:10 PM   #310
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Having a problem as of 2.2.3 with the ToT hotspot. Basically what happens is that whenever the ToT is me and it says Looking at *YOU*, something happens then as soon as my target has no target, the ToT text just goes away. Example:

Let's say I'm looking at Randomguy1 and he's looking at Randomguy2...

Normal:
Randomguy1 - Randomguy1's Guild
Looking at Randomguy2

Then Randomguy1 starts to look at me...

Looking at me:
Looking at *YOU*

Then he gets bored of me and changes his target to no target.

No target:

Where it should normally say "Looking at No Target" it's just blank. This ONLY happens AFTER it says "Looking at *YOU*" and as soon as I type /duf and bring up the options menu, it fixes it and then it happens all over again.

This only started happening at 2.2.3 so if someone can list or link the API changes then maybe I can figure it out

EDIT: The HUD ToT still works fine, and this problem also happens with the pet ToT (which is right above the pet 3D model)

Last edited by ganders : 10-13-07 at 10:44 PM.
10-13-07, 10:45 PM   #311
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon

This is not a bug. It's made to work like that. There should be a keybinding to open the 4x4 bar, known as the Context Menu, and an option that toggles wether you want it to close when you use an item in it or not.
10-13-07, 11:20 PM   #312
Rustyspoon
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Thoragh
I think you can change that in the options for Context menu. It is also set as one of the hotspots.

Awesome, worked like a charm
10-13-07, 11:55 PM   #313
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The context menu is also explained in detail in the FAQ - even has a question worded almost exactly the way you worded yours....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-14-07, 08:29 PM   #314
tesonix
A Murloc Raider
Sometimes the 3D model on the enemy gets a glitch, it just keep moving from side to side (usually after being hit)
10-30-07, 02:14 PM   #315
Steelfist
A Defias Bandit
'Fatality' message

I just installed Mazzle UI.

When I logged on, I followed all the steps to Mazzify. But after mazzifing the 'Fatality' error message comes up. Then all of the icons are messed up, and it doesn't look like it should. Sorry about the vague description there, but this is a screenshot someone posted on the download page that is exactly the same as mine.

www.blugh.ca/images/Maz.jpg

Basically it seems that all the addons used in the compilations have defaulted. Messy.

The only reason I can think of this happening is that I extracted the file to the main World of Warcraft file, since the addon comes with its own Interface > Addon file structure.
10-30-07, 10:13 PM   #316
Lerina
A Defias Bandit
I was excited about giving MazzleUI a shot, it looks so neat, but unfortunately I can't get it to work for the life of me.

I ran the UI clean, fresh folders, nothing extra and went through the questions, got to the end, and hit the Mazzify button, and things went downhill from there. I heard a little "fatality" and this is what I was presented with:

It seems to have ignored all my responses! I see decursive in there which I didint want, it looks like it put in Bigwigs instead of Deadly Boss Mods like I asked. I see circle buttons when I asked for square, and thats just a few things I notice offhand. Oh well, I'll have to give up for now but I hope I can get this fixed because this UI seems so amazing and full featured I would LOVE to be able to give it a try. If you have any further question I would be more then happy to answer them, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

1680x1050 resolution
Lvl 70, undead Rogue
10-30-07, 11:15 PM   #317
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

one thing i have to ask did you apply the 1.1 mazzle patch or just install the original one becasue since the last patch ou have to apply the 1.1 patch that meiu made for it to work i use mine everyday and it works just fine absolutely no errors cept on my hunter and its only frame errors .. so you may want to apply the 1.1 patch
10-31-07, 12:06 PM   #318
Steelfist
A Defias Bandit
1.1 Patch 1 solved the problem

Originally Posted by Alkar
one thing i have to ask did you apply the 1.1 mazzle patch or just install the original one becasue since the last patch ou have to apply the 1.1 patch that meiu made for it to work i use mine everyday and it works just fine absolutely no errors cept on my hunter and its only frame errors .. so you may want to apply the 1.1 patch
Thanks! Worked like a charm!

One quick question though: Is there anyway to make the overall size of the UI bigger?
10-31-07, 02:02 PM   #319
Lerina
A Defias Bandit
I'm pretty sure I did overwrite with the 1.1 patch but I'll give it a shot again tonight (I'm at work right now). I know I downloaded it but Vista is weird about copying over files and replacing and such so I'm not 100% sure it actually worked right. I'll put all the files on a USB drive and do it on an XP computer so I know for sure it worked.
04-25-09, 10:40 AM   #320
zainin
A Kobold Labourer
Warlock spell "Sense Demons" doesn't work. Normally, it should mark nearby demon-type mobs on the map, but it doesn't.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread