07-04-07, 01:09 AM   #41
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Tavaesoe
After having used the starting interface(0 addons) all the way to 70 I got kinda tired of the plain one. I saw a Screenshot of Mazzle and was hooked, Downloaded it, loved the gnome(gnome powar) spent around three hours getting my buttons just right .

After that goofed off for an hour crafted some, quested some ect. then logged out. When I logged in all was good, noticed that show helm was off, turned it on and went my merry way. After about 15 mins WoW crashed, (not the ui, wow). Figured I had messed something up, logged back in and turned helms off, after about 5ish mins wow crashed. After trying a third time it crashed almost as soon as WoW loaded.

Long story short, After a short period of time wow crashes, and gives me this error log:
World of WarCraft (build 6803)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Time: Jul 3, 2007 10:32:40.703 PM
User: HP_Administrator
Computer: MATTHEWSCOMP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #131 (0x85100083) File Corrupt
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
File: Data\common.MPQ

Cached Read = Decompression failed
Raw Read = ReadFileUnbuffered() Failed

After that there are a bunch of numbers and files, I Searched the boards(and used google) and could only find a solution for Mac crashes, I'm on an HP with windows XP installed. I have no other Addons running. I Can't bring myself to reinstall it after taking so long do redo my buttons don't want to have to do it again . I thought about moving the common.mpq file but its almost 3gbs so fifured it was important...

Thanks for an awesome UI! I hope I Didn't overlook something and if so just turn me into a leper gnome and I'll be along my way
that looks more like your common.MPQ file is messed up....reinstall WoW (or copy the common.mpq file from your disk....if i recall all the patches are done as a seperate MPQ file....so i think that should work....but i might be wrong)

could just be more or less coincedence, since mods dont do anything to the MPQ files
07-04-07, 01:52 AM   #42
Erkal
A Murloc Raider
Latency

Hey, ever since I installed 1.1 ive been getting bad latency and often disconnecting. I did a clean install with new folders. Im guessing there is an addon with grabs info from the net like lightheaded, but i disabled that and my latency is still around 800, and its normally 300-400.
07-04-07, 01:55 AM   #43
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Erkal
Hey, ever since I installed 1.1 ive been getting bad latency and often disconnecting. I did a clean install with new folders. Im guessing there is an addon with grabs info from the net like lightheaded, but i disabled that and my latency is still around 800, and its normally 300-400.
I don't think lightheaded grabs info from the net, it has loadondemand files that store the info. It is not the culprit.
Have you tried disabling other mods?
07-04-07, 02:37 AM   #44
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Erkal
I don't think add-ons can affect latency. They certainly can't communicate with anything outside of WoW.
07-04-07, 06:36 AM   #45
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I don't think add-ons can affect latency. They certainly can't communicate with anything outside of WoW.
Only mod I've had issues with is CyCircled (in 1.01, I can't get it working in 1.1 as there's a clash with Autobar which the author is looking to fix). Cycircled caused a large jump in CPU usage and drop in FPS whilst raiding. This wasn't enough to disconnect me, however, and only occurred inside Karazhan, not solo or in Shattrath...weird. Problem went away when I disabled CyCircled.
07-04-07, 11:10 AM   #46
malad
A Murloc Raider
I noticed that the "Emphasis" pane of Hourglass was covering my Target of Target in the HUD. I use resolution 1650x1050 at aspect ratio 1.6. Just an observation I had, it was pretty easily fixed actually.
07-04-07, 02:12 PM   #47
Kaivin
A Murloc Raider
I noticed a bug with FUBAR

I cant right click onit or any icon on it for some reason.

If functions, but i cant click on it or change any settings on it.

Help.... :/
07-04-07, 03:05 PM   #48
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Detritus
Only mod I've had issues with is CyCircled (in 1.01, I can't get it working in 1.1 as there's a clash with Autobar which the author is looking to fix). Cycircled caused a large jump in CPU usage and drop in FPS whilst raiding. This wasn't enough to disconnect me, however, and only occurred inside Karazhan, not solo or in Shattrath...weird. Problem went away when I disabled CyCircled.
Interesting. I've had a couple reports of something like this from friends. I pointed them to the usual cpu culprits, but I wonder if it was this.
07-04-07, 03:06 PM   #49
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kaivin
I noticed a bug with FUBAR

I cant right click onit or any icon on it for some reason.

If functions, but i cant click on it or change any settings on it.

Help.... :/
Did you install 1.1?
07-04-07, 03:11 PM   #50
Draouka
A Defias Bandit
Small bug with a frame

Hey Mazzle, first off this is a great ui.

So i have this weird issue where the target box (when i click on someone the box that pops up) gets off-center. The frame of it is slightly off when its on the bottom where it should be, but occasionally the frame moves completley to the top of the screen. Sometimes a reloadui command will correct and others it just stick on until i exit the game. I hope this made sense.

Thanx!
07-04-07, 04:40 PM   #51
Chimera_2001
A Murloc Raider
awesome work with v1.1, only found one very minor irritation so far. I'm not able to cast raid votes with ORA since upgrading from 1.01. I get the following error...
Code:
[2007/07/04 19:30:15-230-x15]: oRA2_Leader\Ready.lua:303: attempt to index field 'votes' (a nil value)
Dewdrop-2.0-42066 (DewdropLib):2315: in function <...erface\AddOns\DewdropLib\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:230
the ORA ready-check works fine, only the custom vote that has a problem.

**Edit**
Just tried mazzifying the settings for ORA & still get the same thing

**Edit 2**
NVM - Wowaceupdater fixed it

Last edited by Chimera_2001 : 07-04-07 at 05:16 PM.
07-04-07, 05:25 PM   #52
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Draouka
Hey Mazzle, first off this is a great ui.

So i have this weird issue where the target box (when i click on someone the box that pops up) gets off-center. The frame of it is slightly off when its on the bottom where it should be, but occasionally the frame moves completley to the top of the screen. Sometimes a reloadui command will correct and others it just stick on until i exit the game. I hope this made sense.

Thanx!
Considering that it's never moved in game -- just shown and hidden -- I don't know why that would happen. Screenshot would help.
07-04-07, 05:58 PM   #53
Kaivin
A Murloc Raider

Did you install 1.1?
Yep.

Should i reinstall 1.1 again, just to see what happens?
07-04-07, 06:11 PM   #54
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kaivin
Yep.

Should i reinstall 1.1 again, just to see what happens?
Nah.

The only thing I've heard like that is with some old Fubar related libraries prior to 1.1. Perhap, if you installed any extra add-ons, one of them contains an old library that had that conflict. If you have, I'd try disabling them.
07-04-07, 07:18 PM   #55
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Mazzle. When I join a group, the mod switches to group mode. Targets have the quick buttons to assign raid icons to them on the target window.

When I remove the last group member, it says it switches back to solo mode, however, the raid icon overlay is still on the target window.

Thanks for such a great UI! Sitll learning and finding things!

Marth

Marth

07-04-07, 07:48 PM   #56
Kaivin
A Murloc Raider

Nah.

The only thing I've heard like that is with some old Fubar related libraries prior to 1.1. Perhap, if you installed any extra add-ons, one of them contains an old library that had that conflict. If you have, I'd try disabling them.
The only mod i added was SpamMeNot, i think. I'll see what happens if i disable it.

EDIT: and GuildCalendar

Edit: Disabled both. Still nothing. Cant click on it

Last edited by Kaivin : 07-04-07 at 07:53 PM.
07-05-07, 09:45 AM   #57
FriKinzoku
A Murloc Raider
Hi Mazz, first, thanks for this great UI ^^
I've just upgraded from last version to the new one, following the upgrade instructions, I enter with my character, and after selecting all the options, I click on the mazzify button, it "mazzify's" but it doesn't appear the other button to reload the UI, i wait... after a while, I decide to reload it myself with the /reloadui command, and once in: The mazzify window is opened and none options have been changed, so I select all the options again, and again the reload button doesn't appear... I don't know what to do, I can't play without your mod, ¿What can I do? Thanks ^^

EDIT: I tried to simply install it completely with the new version, but I still have this problem... ¿what can I do...?

RE-EDIT: I solved the problem, I simply have to play in english (I used to play in spanish)

Last edited by FriKinzoku : 07-05-07 at 03:12 PM.
07-05-07, 09:47 AM   #58
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

New version new baggins bug

[2007/07/05 17:43:07-35-x3]: Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:4147: C stack overflow
<in C code>: in function `CloseBankFrame'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:4128: in function `CloseBag'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:4148: in function `CloseAllBags'
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:294: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:292>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):269: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:294: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:292>
...:
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:4209: in function `ToggleAllBags'
Baggins-Beta 1\Baggins.lua:3581: in function `OnClick'
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:935: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:932>

2):

[2007/07/05 17:43:07-35-x2]: BugSack-2.2.0.40596\BugSack.lua:427: C stack overflow
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:296: in function <Interface\AddOns\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:126>
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):270: in function `TriggerEvent'
...:
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:935: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:932>

3)

[2007/07/05 17:43:07-35-x1]: AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):84: C stack overflow
...:

And doesnt always happen tho.....any clue about it?

Tnx

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
07-05-07, 01:15 PM   #59
brynchel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by brynchel
First off awesome update to this wonderful package.

The only problem I have found so far is with my mage, I cant right click on my 3d model to get menu to leave group/raid. I had to use /script LeaveParty(); to get out of a party. When I tried to right click it would just cast AI no matter where on the picture I was.

Not to single you out, but this is yet another question answered in the FAQ. People, please look there. The search on the forums quickly becomes useless as people make slews of posts about the same stuff over and over.
Thanks for pointing me in this direction. It was my mistake for not reading the new FAQ. Pre 1.1 I never had this problem and assumed it was a bug. I guess when you expanded the clique sweet spot it took up the whole 3-d model.
07-05-07, 02:52 PM   #60
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
First off awesome update to this wonderful package.

The only problem I have found so far is with my mage, I cant right click on my 3d model to get menu to leave group/raid. I had to use /script LeaveParty(); to get out of a party. When I tried to right click it would just cast AI no matter where on the picture I was.
This was posted in a different thread.

Originally Posted by `i-right-i
if You click the M button down on the right hand side, it will bring up the mazzle options. Under the mazzle options, there is a question thats asks if you want to be able to click cast on the 3d characters. If you choose no, then that should solve your issue.

~i-right-i
This is not enabled by default (which it probably should be for MOST users of the UI).

The casting of the spells is from keybindings set in the addon Clique (accessible for configuration as a tab in your spellbook). It's a fantastic addon to use, but if you don't intend on using it, simply disable it.

Hope this helps.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread