04-02-08, 07:24 AM   #1
Aequi
A Cyclonian
Running wow with different video/sound settings?

Is the any way to launch wow from 1 installation but with different video settings?

Perhaps a way to have more than 1 Config.wtf in the WTF folder.
...i was hoping there was like a wow.exe /config:/WTF/Config2.wtf methodes or something like that.
04-02-08, 08:39 AM   #2
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

If I am understanding you right you could probably just make a copy of the current config file and name the copy config2, set config1 to whatever you want for that and set config2 as different settings.

Then, depending on which settings you're wanting at the time name the one that has those settings as config and change the one you're not wanting to use at the moment config2 or something.

Just switch them back and forth based on which one you're wanting to use at the time.
04-02-08, 11:10 AM   #3
Aequi
A Cyclonian
yes, should proberbly have explained why...

Its because i sometimes dualbox/duallog 2 accounts and the only solotion i'v found is to have 3 different folders with each their setup.

1 for normal play 1600x1200 all options on.
2 for duallogging respectivly low and ultra low settings.

and keeping everything syncronised is difficult.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Running wow with different video/sound settings?