AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My replacement

Here is the first version of my UI:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...braxhasUI.html

No target:

With Target:

Agro:

Leaving combat:

I also got hotspots working. Before releasing if anybody wanted i would like to know what else you want to add/remove.
Cheers,
bruj0

Last edited by bruj0 : 10-23-08 at 09:46 PM.
10-20-08, 11:08 AM   #2
groove
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
quick question. I assume you're using eepanels? How do you get the target frame to appear when you select a target? I know there's a way to associate a particular panel with a frame, but not sure how to do that and would like to learn.

Looks nice.

Edit: to clarify a bit, I'm referring to the target box that appears just above your minimap, not the actual target itself XD

Last edited by groove : 10-20-08 at 11:19 AM.
10-20-08, 11:15 AM   #3
Marienne
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I think its GREAT!!!!

share please

Mari
10-20-08, 11:30 AM   #4
thorracerx
A Kobold Labourer

Nice!

I have also tried to get my old version working as well. Can you share with the rest of us?
10-20-08, 11:31 AM   #5
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Looks great to me as well, only thing I notice from the picture and I know its a small thing but, do the bags/Menu bar always show?
10-20-08, 11:43 AM   #6
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I think I love you, Also. If you would like a way to remove that bag/options bar. Dominos can hide them completely.

Also, as for my request: I don't know if you use DUF in this. If you do, this is redundant, but if you don't can you remove the voice chat icons?

Also, how easy is ZmobDB able to be updated with new mobs *A-la 2.1 "Monster not found" fiasco*

Last edited by Aygen : 10-20-08 at 11:54 AM.
10-20-08, 12:32 PM   #7
PlUmPaSsChIcKeN
A Murloc Raider
I just have one question.

Do you happen to have the button layouts pre set?

I'd like to have the same button layouts as before, mainly due to the fact that I am very used to them and when tabbing to another toon, I can quickly react.
10-20-08, 12:37 PM   #8
AFerrari
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

quick question. I assume you're using eepanels? How do you get the target frame to appear when you select a target? I know there's a way to associate a particular panel with a frame, but not sure how to do that and would like to learn.

Looks nice.

Edit: to clarify a bit, I'm referring to the target box that appears just above your minimap, not the actual target itself XD
Hi all, life without mazzle is not the same, but i've made my new ui now, and if i had screen shots i'd show it to you, but for now just to answer your question.

Firstly make a macro with the following command>
/print GetMouseFocus():GetName()

Bring that down to your action bars bung it in on of the hotkeys 1 - 10/-/=

place your cursor over your target frames and press 1 if thats where you put your macro.

In your chat screen will be the name of what the mouse was pointing at, i.e for me it's now Xperl_Target.

In your eepanels there is a option for partent which probably reads UIframe or somthing like that.

Type in the name of the target frame you want and your panel will wrap its self to that panel, you might not see it, just make it bigger. but remeber it's case sensative!!!.

Let me know how you got on.

AFerrari
10-20-08, 12:48 PM   #9
Kulstad
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
looks astounding, Bru. I must be the only person on the planet that can't configure DUF (I've looked around for help, I've poked around the UI and get confused....everything). I miss the way you've got your player frames set up (the best frame setting ever, IMHO)
10-20-08, 01:58 PM   #10
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by groove View Post
quick question. I assume you're using eepanels? How do you get the target frame to appear when you select a target? I
Im using kgpanels for everything related with the UI, its done via onclick/onevent programing.

Originally Posted by Barrious View Post
Looks great to me as well, only thing I notice from the picture and I know its a small thing but, do the bags/Menu bar always show?
Originally Posted by Aygen View Post
If you would like a way to remove that bag/options bar. Dominos can hide them completely.
Also, as for my request: I don't know if you use DUF in this. If you do, this is redundant, but if you don't can you remove the voice chat icons?
Also, how easy is ZmobDB able to be updated with new mobs *A-la 2.1 "Monster not found" fiasco*
Yes im using Dominos, so you can hide everything you want. About ZmobDB i havent had major problems yet and the mod was updated for 3.0.2 so i guess it will keep working.

Originally Posted by PlUmPaSsChIcKeN View Post
I just have one question.
Do you happen to have the button layouts pre set?
I'd like to have the same button layouts as before, mainly due to the fact that I am very used to them and when tabbing to another toon, I can quickly react.
No im sorry i dont have it.

Im making a release of the UI but some addons store the configuration in a gloval SavedVariables folder and others on each character you create so this will take a few days to sort out.
Also if u have any request to add/remove let me know.
Cheers,
Bruj0
10-20-08, 03:19 PM   #11
Growler
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well done!

looks great, a true testament to someone with skill!

I see no actionbars/trinkett menu on the right hand side, these are available and stable for 3.0.*

And i dont know if it is just me, but the target frame looks a little off centre.
10-20-08, 04:49 PM   #12
groove
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by AFerrari View Post
Hi all, life without mazzle is not the same, but i've made my new ui now, and if i had screen shots i'd show it to you, but for now just to answer your question.

Firstly make a macro with the following command>
/print GetMouseFocus():GetName()

Bring that down to your action bars bung it in on of the hotkeys 1 - 10/-/=

place your cursor over your target frames and press 1 if thats where you put your macro.

In your chat screen will be the name of what the mouse was pointing at, i.e for me it's now Xperl_Target.

In your eepanels there is a option for partent which probably reads UIframe or somthing like that.

Type in the name of the target frame you want and your panel will wrap its self to that panel, you might not see it, just make it bigger. but remeber it's case sensative!!!.

Let me know how you got on.

AFerrari
Worked like a charm AFerrari, ty.
10-20-08, 05:19 PM   #13
bricks139
A Murloc Raider
Looks great bruj0!! will be glad when you relase it so we can get back to normal!! thanks for the hard work man!
10-20-08, 05:22 PM   #14
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Sure does use a lot of memory. What addons are taking up so much?

Also what did you use to import the art for the bottom panel?
10-20-08, 05:24 PM   #15
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Growler View Post
Well done!

I see no actionbars/trinkett menu on the right hand side, these are available and stable for 3.0.*

And i dont know if it is just me, but the target frame looks a little off centre.
Notice that the panels on each end aren't the same size, but the distance from panel to target is equal. This is what is throwing the target out of line with being in the middle of the screen.
10-20-08, 05:34 PM   #16
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Growler View Post
Well done!

Yep all that should go on the final one, this one is just for testing the Unit Frames

Originally Posted by malathar View Post
Sure does use a lot of memory. What addons are taking up so much?

Also what did you use to import the art for the bottom panel?
I think its auctionner plus a lot of other addons that wont go on the build. I used libsharedmedia to import the art.

Originally Posted by malathar View Post
Notice that the panels on each end aren't the same size, but the distance from panel to target is equal. This is what is throwing the target out of line with being in the middle of the screen.
It wasnt ready in that screenshot it just to show the Agro Strobe and the unit frames.
So ill get autobar and trinketmenu configured and release it.
Cheers
10-20-08, 06:34 PM   #17
gent
A Murloc Raider
Wow, looks very very good.
10-20-08, 07:09 PM   #18
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I will definately be waiting for this to come out. Can't wait bru ^^
10-20-08, 08:34 PM   #19
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
im there too

yep already posted once but have refined my ui since mazzle went down, only thing i cannot get to work are the hotspots, thats going to take some time to figure out but heres a screeny for now

no target

in combat

and duf setup which if you need help with just drop me your mail

well let me know what you think
10-20-08, 08:50 PM   #20
PlUmPaSsChIcKeN
A Murloc Raider
Can someone post a link to these or maybe toss me a PM?

Would greatly appreciate it XD

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My replacement