11-01-10, 01:20 PM   #141
Ariele
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by ShinySP View Post

PS: I can't remove my buffs with right click, it shows a message which tells me that there's an addon f*cking off me...
That question been asked like million times on louis forum.
Buff frame its protected function now since 4.0.1 came and most of the buff frame mods you cant rightclick to remove buff or you get that error.
And before someone ask again yes lui will try to fix it in one of the upcoming updates.

People just try to use his forum, most question and problems people have are there and most of them answered. So try search function there. Its beta and its not 100% ok yet.
Dont think you will get much response here since bug/fixes forum etc are at luis own forum, so dont think he will look here and answer them.
11-01-10, 01:26 PM   #142
elerrina
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ariele View Post
That question been asked like million times on louis forum.
Buff frame its protected function now since 4.0.1 came and most of the buff frame mods you cant rightclick to remove buff or you get that error.
And before someone ask again yes lui will try to fix it in one of the upcoming updates.

People just try to use his forum, most question and problems people have are there and most of them answered. So try search function there. Its beta and its not 100% ok yet.
Dont think you will get much response here since bug/fixes forum etc are at luis own forum, so dont think he will look here and answer them.
Cant use his forum, everytime i go there its still not there.
11-01-10, 01:31 PM   #143
cashdash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by elerrina View Post
use the links which are postet on the first page of this topic....
11-01-10, 02:49 PM   #144
sevti
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by elerrina View Post
Have you cleared your cache? Turned off any script blocking browser addons you have?

It's definitely there. For me it came up after I temporarily allowed wow-lui.com via NoScript. If I go to the site now, only googleapis.com is allowed, and it still loads.
11-01-10, 05:33 PM   #145
elerrina
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cashdash View Post
use the links which are postet on the first page of this topic....
Yeh ive been doing that too dont be a patronising ass
11-08-10, 09:34 AM   #146
Praetor360
A Kobold Labourer

Lightbulb Talent Menu not opening

Hi Guys,

I new here and also a noob in regards to interface changes like lui

sorry in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section and mods please move it if wrong?

I installed the LUI 3.3 and all seems to be working. I cant open my talent bar though as well as getting a second visible castbar(hope the term is right) in the bottom middle. I only have the top one and not being able to open my talents I cant move spells in there to see if it is working properly. any assistance will be greatly appreciated
11-08-10, 09:53 AM   #147
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Praetor360 View Post
Hi Guys,

I new here and also a noob in regards to interface changes like lui

sorry in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section and mods please move it if wrong?

I installed the LUI 3.3 and all seems to be working. I cant open my talent bar though as well as getting a second visible castbar(hope the term is right) in the bottom middle. I only have the top one and not being able to open my talents I cant move spells in there to see if it is working properly. any assistance will be greatly appreciated
You should post on his forums if they are up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Loui - LUI Suite wat be happening.