09-09-15, 08:19 PM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

Error: No Warehouse access at all

Version: DEV Sep 6, 2015 (The most recent DEV version)

I don't know how or why things changed from last night (Sep 8th) to tonight (Sep 9th) since I have not downloaded nor installed anything. But, now I get the following Error (see attached LUA file) on my characters. I even tried loading char's from a different realm. And yes... I did open the banks and the Reagent banks (when a char had them) PRIOR to trying to clicking the Warehouse tool.

I cannot get Warehouse to load at all. It was working fine yesterday.
Attached Files
File Type: lua no_warehouse_at_all.lua (2.6 KB, 328 views)
09-09-15, 11:18 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is know issue, latest changes that Rythal did coused this. U can always go back to working version.

Last edited by ircdirk : 09-10-15 at 12:40 AM.
09-10-15, 12:58 AM   #3
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
This is know issue, latest changes that Rythal did coused this. U can always go back to working version.
I downloaded/installed the latest DEV version on Sep 6th. I used it on the 6th. I used it on the 7th. I used it on the 8th, until very late at night on the 8th. I never had one problem until earlier in day on the 9th, which is today! Same code which you say is broken. It makes no sense to me. I give up. Maybe Blizzard changed something without telling anybody.
09-10-15, 10:43 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Found the culprit

I found a temporary solution until Rythal (or somebody else?) fixes the problem with Warehouse. It appears that I checked that option because it was one of the 'fixes' I had hoped was fixed. At least, now I know what's breaking Warehouse.
-- See attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	warehouse-bug-temporary-solution.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	8639  
09-13-15, 09:48 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Should be fixed now.
09-13-15, 11:06 PM   #6
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Should be fixed now.
And, it looks like it is. I tried several char's and each one worked (mostly) just great! The only things I noticed was that even after going to my banks and reagent banks and my guild vaults and populating the items, when I click on the 'name' of my guild, an error pops up. But, after I clear the pop up, I can click the guild name again, and it works properly. So, it's no big deal. Just wanted to let you know.

Having the gold counts next to each char's name again is wonderful! Works good, Rythal.

And, I'm even more happy that I can now use both Zygor and Carbonite's Quest module without the Blizzard map opening up automatically upon logging a char in. It did happen only once, but it seems to have stopped. I'm really happy about the things you fixed. Thank you!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Dev Talk » Error: No Warehouse access at all