10-26-16, 09:33 PM   #1
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wonderful new `IsContainerItemAnUpgrade(bag,slot)` does nothing!

All calls return `false`, even ones for bags and slots that don't exist (I'd expect those to return nil). This means that the pretty upgrade icons in the default UI don't work, nor does any addon that tries to use that function.

10-27-16, 08:11 AM   #2
sezz
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post
All calls return `false`, even ones for bags and slots that don't exist (I'd expect those to return nil). This means that the pretty upgrade icons in the default UI don't work, nor does any addon that tries to use that function.
it was working fine here, but I disabled ContainerFrameItemButton_UpdateItemUpgradeIcon because of 0.1sec freezes when opening my bags.

10-27-16, 03:10 PM   #3
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

Disabled how? Did you just replace it with a no-op function? It's weird cause this was working for me just fine on the PTR, but seems to do nothing now on live.

10-28-16, 06:11 PM   #4
sezz
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post
Disabled how? Did you just replace it with a no-op function? It's weird cause this was working for me just fine on the PTR, but seems to do nothing now on live.
Yes, I just replaced it for now (until they fix the freezes).

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » Legion Beta archived threads » Wonderful new `IsContainerItemAnUpgrade(bag,slot)` does nothing!