11-26-06, 05:11 AM   #21
gazolith
A Murloc Raider
:(

o no i have a problem with the UI only minor i hope but how do i open it so i can see my little menu bar so i can look at my guild and raid and friends list menu and also how do i open the bag and key menu's please tell me its easy

11-26-06, 05:40 AM   #22
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Find the hotspot for it

Mazzle how can I turn off the mazzlegasm yell?

11-26-06, 07:20 AM   #23
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
I love the Mazzlegasm yell!

After I installed mine, my wife installed hers and yelled it. When she did someone answered You go girl! After the laugh we enjoyed, she decided to change the font size, and yelled it again. The same person replied "It could not have been that amazing cause you have had two in five minutes...." Classic

Now two small problems I am having, that I hope you can correct me on Mazzle:

1) When first Mazzlfying, a box appears on the screen that lists what everything that loads, and I cannot figure out how to make that box disappear, so I have drug it off screen till you can help.

2) I love the look of the MazzleHuD, but when accessing it, all I see is options to turn it on or off, and the transparency. Is there a way to resize it so that all of us a bit taller than Gnomes do not have it surrounding our head?

And of course, many thanks again, this mod has been oh so worth the wait, and we the player community cannot begin to thank you enough for all your hard work and dedication.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

11-26-06, 07:31 AM   #24
robthedude
Don't Panic

BloodEagle, that box is Warm-Up, I beleive you can get rid simply by pressing escape

and I too would like a few more options for MazzleHUD

*still squeeling with delight at regular intervals*

{edit: stupidstupidstupidme}

Last edited by robthedude : 11-26-06 at 07:33 AM.

11-26-06, 07:35 AM   #25
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by SaberHawke
I noticed that on 2 of the 3 characters I setup, the 3D model for the player is white and the character is not visible on the screen any longer. Also the 3D model is white when I target myself on the same characters. I did logout and reloadui with same results. I can provide technical details or anything else you need.
Hmm... dunno. Since there's no manual texture loading or anything like that with these kinds of models, I'd guess it's something with your particular system and textures not being cached.

11-26-06, 07:38 AM   #26
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by mfrnka
Another very small issue...

The dot timer, /dot, and cool down timer, /cd, are not "locked" after initial mazzifying. This leaves two small draggable black circles/dots on the screen.

Took me a while to figure out what to lock, then the dissappeared.

Again, thanks for all your great work. I've been finding nice tidbits for hours.
There are a few class-based things I didn't add positional information for. That one in particular, DoTimer, seems to cause DFM to crash WoW whenever you try to add its frame.

Hmm, might make a good FAQ entry.

11-26-06, 07:41 AM   #27
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by gazolith
o no i have a problem with the UI only minor i hope but how do i open it so i can see my little menu bar so i can look at my guild and raid and friends list menu and also how do i open the bag and key menu's please tell me its easy
Please read the in-game FAQ before asking questions. That's why it's there. The answer to your question would have been very obvious if you had.

11-26-06, 07:47 AM   #28
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
1) When first Mazzlfying, a box appears on the screen that lists what everything that loads, and I cannot figure out how to make that box disappear, so I have drug it off screen till you can help.
That's just warmup. You don't need to drag it off the screen. The way I have it setup is that it will only load once and then become disabled. You shouldn't see it again after that first load, unless you go to MazzleOptions and re-enabled it. And you can alway hide that window when you do load it by typing "/warmup"

The reason you're seeing that one reload is b/c you clicked "Enable All" (like the instructions do say) before you started installing. Hmm... I should make it so it doesn't actually show that add-on if you're in the middle of a Mazzification. *scribbles note*

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
2) I love the look of the MazzleHuD, but when accessing it, all I see is options to turn it on or off, and the transparency. Is there a way to resize it so that all of us a bit taller than Gnomes do not have it surrounding our head?
There aren't any options for that currently. If you wanted to tweak that yourself, you could do it in Discord Art. I suggest making a new profile there if you do.

And be warned that if you move or resize it, you might overlap some other addons like spell alert or bigwig timers that are set to be right above or below the HUD

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 11-26-06 at 07:52 AM.

11-26-06, 07:56 AM   #29
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Patch 2.0 Concerns

I like the UI compilation but I'm going back to my old one. However, my wife loves the compilation but is worried about the UI breaking in the next patch. Is there plans to get around all of the Discord mods breaking before Loz has a chance to release DUB?

Other wise it's a VERY full featured mod I am very impressed at your work.

11-26-06, 08:15 AM   #30
Smukly
A Kobold Labourer
first of all NICE WORK

soooo my question.....is there a raid tracker in this or is that something ill have to add, I've looked through all the raid tools and didnt see 1

i.e. ct raid tracker
or something like it

11-26-06, 09:21 AM   #31
Fireball
A Kobold Labourer
First, i want to say that I'am happy to have the MazzleUI,
but is there really no easy way to make the UI bigger? (i dont want to change the graphics of dart and the config of /dfm and so on)

And what about a big XP-Bar?

11-26-06, 09:30 AM   #32
Anklebane
A Murloc Raider

ShibbyShaman,

How did you fix the hunter problem .. I'm having it too

11-26-06, 09:57 AM   #33
Scarredangel
A Murloc Raider
Smile so long

I have been waiting along time for this UI...I am stoked to check it out.

Edit: Good god Mazzle....This UI is hot.

PS - HUGE THANK YOU for the creating the ability to plan out your spec!! You don't know how many times I Have wished Blizzard had some kind of functionality for that!!

This UI is just sick.

SICK I SAY!!!!!

Last edited by Scarredangel : 11-27-06 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Adding some stuff.

11-26-06, 09:59 AM   #34
Bodhi
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

Gratz on your project succes ^^ You did it , and i'm taking off my hat.

11-26-06, 10:39 AM   #35
Deyhateme
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ZOMGZ MAZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you

11-26-06, 11:11 AM   #36
RhysBJ
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Good work on the UI Mazzle, it's very nice.

There are a few issues, but I've not played with it much (going to do that now )

I couldn't see a record of how many combo points I have with my rogue.
The character info page/class viewer feels a bit odd... was it mainly added to be able to view other characters' info too? Or does it have other benefits over the default?

Also I really recommend you check out the addon Auto Profit, it lets you sell all grey items at the push of a button

11-26-06, 11:57 AM   #37
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

super ui was well worth the wait. question, is there a way to increase font size for the 2 small chat windows in lower right corner. looked through everything and can't find a way. Thanks again for this SUPER ui.

11-26-06, 11:59 AM   #38
Deyhateme
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a couple questions and i would really appreciate them to get answered.. anyone can answer these questions not just mazz..

Noob question #1) I have oRA and everything set up for my raids.. do i still need to download CT raid for warnings and messages etc? or does oRA etc take care of that for me.

Noob question #2) The Title of the level and class at the top of my target is a bit off center, so i can not see the level of my target because it is overlaped by the whisper icon.. is there a way to center it?

You're FAQ really helped.. i read it all and got everything figured out besides these two little things..

great job mazzle.. the waiting was well worth it.

11-26-06, 12:29 PM   #39
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Smukly
first of all NICE WORK

soooo my question.....is there a raid tracker in this or is that something ill have to add, I've looked through all the raid tools and didnt see 1

i.e. ct raid tracker
or something like it
No, there isn't.

11-26-06, 12:30 PM   #40
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Fireball
First, i want to say that I'am happy to have the MazzleUI,
but is there really no easy way to make the UI bigger? (i dont want to change the graphics of dart and the config of /dfm and so on)

And what about a big XP-Bar?
No there isn't. No there isn't.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI