02-07-07, 01:54 AM   #1101
Shiny <3
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
through much looking at post jumps from modules to modules i predict here that it will be 1-3 days as mazzle himself said he wouldnt want to be on this project much longer so he can play tbc and that there was only 6 things left to do so

I ESTIMATE 1-3 days

02-07-07, 02:44 AM   #1102
Optivenom
A Murloc Raider

No more like now, i think all the team on this ui need a big thanks. All that took part its now time to have a rest b4 u start playing again

02-07-07, 03:45 AM   #1103
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mazz,

You have proved over and over again that your UI is by far the greatest one ever produced. I have been using mazzle since for ever, and this latest version (for 2.0) has surpassed my expectations by being even better than the original. IT just keeps getting better and better than the last release.

I await your next release of the UI with baited breath, i have waited for ages to see the new system working perfectly and however long it takes, is nothing in the long run of being privaledged enough to have found this UI and become an avid user.

You deserve a massive pat on the back for all your hard work and not forgetting the beta testers, who put in as much work trying to break it as you have to make it.

02-07-07, 06:16 AM   #1104
Erroonis
A Defias Bandit
New version now available

All, just downloaded the new version and it's absolutely awesome! Better than before in my opinion! Run, do not walk to the download page and get yours.

02-07-07, 07:02 AM   #1105
Dorlas
A Murloc Raider
hello

for beginn sorry for my bad english

I have ja question, I want to move the minimap on the right site
can i make it ?

when the post there wrong please verschieben

Dorlas a Fan

Last edited by Dorlas : 02-07-07 at 07:26 AM.

02-07-07, 07:23 AM   #1106
Solosin
A Defias Bandit
hey

i make all the intusr... and i see not 3d models and not dicrod grafik and onlne bars and buttons hmm what is wrong sry for my bad enlgish^^

02-07-07, 07:31 AM   #1107
kriscorrie
A Murloc Raider
I just wanted to make a post, before they close this thread after release. (given ive been watching it for about a month)

I love the irony of a development like this, Blizzard employ hundreds of qualified designers top dollar wages, and provide a 2-3 year development period and with all that resource available to them they come up with the DEFAULT UI .

Meanwhile, some guy / girl and a few friends come up with something of this complexity in their spare time with limited to no financial backing.

Just makes you want to cry with despair or laugh out loud.

Makes you wonder what type of games we could be playing if people like Mazz and his team where responsible for designing all aspects of a game.

I, like everyone else am very grateful for the time put in by you guys. (not ass kissing just genuinely appreciative)

My greatest hope is that you guys will eventually get the appropriate sense of acheivement from this project that all your hard work deserves.

02-07-07, 08:42 AM   #1108
Solosin
A Defias Bandit
help

anyone can help me why i have no 3dmodels and my aktion bar can not change and minimap?
please help me !!!German speak welcome!!bad english!!!Oo

when you can help me my icq 203466200!!!thanks alot!!!!

02-07-07, 09:49 AM   #1109
Qualge
A Kobold Labourer
First of all I just wanted to say thanks to Mazzle. I'm a new convert and I'm really enjoying myself with it.

I have a couple of quick questions that I could not find answers to on the FAQ. It was a very cursory read, so I'll say sorry in advance if I missed it.

*EDIT* Found it. Reading ftw!

Thanks again

Qualge - Azgalor

Last edited by Qualge : 02-07-07 at 01:26 PM.

02-07-07, 09:56 AM   #1110
Cilas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by kriscorrie
I love the irony of a development like this, Blizzard employ hundreds of qualified designers top dollar wages, and provide a 2-3 year development period and with all that resource available to them they come up with the DEFAULT UI .

Meanwhile, some guy / girl and a few friends come up with something of this complexity in their spare time with limited to no financial backing.
To be fair to Blizzard, what they did with the default WoW was brilliant. It's simple and easy to understand. There are no complex widgets or elements that are just overwhelming to someone starting out the game. Sure, it lacks a lot of functionality that many players want, and that's fine-in fact, it was probably a design goal by their team. They knew that by exposing the interface to alteration through LUA, they would be getting a lot of the more complex and specialized tools done for them. In short, I think their whole UI strategy is downright brilliant. They get the same advantage that FPS games do when they allow people to build their own maps-it's free, player designed content!

As far as the amount of work that went into the Mazzle UI, there's no doubt that what he's done is absolutely impressive in scope and achievement. However, this was not just one person and a few friends. It's more like one person and a few of their friends for each of the UIs in this collection. I'm sure Mazzle'd be the first to tell you that a lot of credit goes to the original developers of all these add ins.

02-07-07, 10:18 AM   #1111
wgbknight
A Murloc Raider

Big thanks to Mazzle and the testers.

This UI is amazing and was worth the wait.

02-07-07, 10:57 AM   #1112
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I just saw that it's up! Can't wait to try it- I got hooked reading through this thread and hearing people talk about how much they loved it.

Kudos to Mazzle and EVERYONE that helped- including the beta testers to work out all the bugs. <3

02-07-07, 10:58 AM   #1113
shadowneko
A Kobold Labourer
Awesome mod, works well with all my character except one....bongos is broken atm with druid. It refuses to shift with catform, and for ferals this is irritating to say the least. If anyone knows a fix, that'd be awesome (honestly, I've tried messing with bongos, but someone posted this error on the bongos entry of ui.worldofwar.net, so I'm not sure what to do...).

Beyond the druid issue, awesome ui. And the issue isn't even your fault in any way (I'd just like to know some alternative, cause I really love both the mod and my druid...). Also, I hate to grumble about this, but can you put some way to disable the shout when you mazzify? I mean, really, it's was fine once or twice per character, but I like to fiddle alot with settings, and had to do it like 4 times in the first 10 minutes before I got it the way I wanted. Maybe just a tag that only does it once per character or something?

Besides that, works lovely. Awesome job!

02-07-07, 11:29 AM   #1114
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you have questions, please post in the appropriate thread with the necessary information. I made several posts with guidelines on what to do.

And I did have a throttle on the mazzlegasms. At some point, people said they weren't getting them at all, so I removed it to see if that was issue. I forgot to put it back.

02-07-07, 12:22 PM   #1115
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
We heart you Mazzle

A quick note, Probably want to get Cairenn to trim this post, and update the first post with latest Change Log, and something aside from "Note: This version is not 2.0 Compatible. The 2.0 version is not yet released."

Something like:
"MAZZLE UI RELEASED, I QUIT K THX BAI!"

<3 Thanks for the sweet UI.

02-07-07, 12:59 PM   #1116
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks

Thanks a bunch. Can't wait to try for the first time!

02-07-07, 01:09 PM   #1117
Moontayle
A Murloc Raider
DL'd it. Used it. Had my first mazzlegasm!!

So far so good. Only thing I don't like is Baggins but that'll change just as soon as I put OneBag in there instead. The warrior key layout was... odd... but I put everything back where I wanted and it's all good now.

All in all, very nice work Maz. Very nice indeed. /salute

02-07-07, 02:48 PM   #1118
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Time?

So far all I can say is "WOW"

But how do I change the time to local time?

-Thernen

02-07-07, 03:07 PM   #1119
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Thernen
So far all I can say is "WOW"

But how do I change the time to local time?

-Thernen
First off this is a question... so it should have been in the thread titled "Support Thread (Ask questions here!)". As for your question, read the faq.

02-07-07, 03:29 PM   #1120
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, I think I'll just lock this thread. There are good places to post things elsewhere. You can also find an updated description of the add-on on the portal.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI