12-05-06, 01:33 PM   #1
Cide
Swedeheart
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CTMod 2.0 Bugs

Please report any bugs you find here, instead of in the other topic. Thank you.
12-05-06, 03:10 PM   #2
Broken Hope
A Defias Bandit
Raid Assist seems to be tainting the default UI. Pet action bar doesn't show if the pet is summoned in combat. Disabling Raid Assist fixes this.
12-07-06, 01:43 PM   #3
cmsciulli
A Murloc Raider
MT Target Windows Do Not Display

Hi guys,

Before I report my issues I wanted to thank you all for your efforts in getting CT Mod and RaidAssist ready for 2.0.

Now onto the issues. . . I cannot get the MT windows to display. I have that option enabled, I had deleted all previous CT RaidAssist versions, and I deleted my WTF folder to no avail.

My guild was running Naxx last night and though we had all installed the latest version of RaidAssist, the one released yesterday afternoon, only about half the raid could get the MT windows to display. If anyone has any idea how we might correct this issue, please let me know. . . raiding with no Decursive and no MT windows is expensive! ;-)

Also, as has been reported on the official WoW UI forums and as you probably are already aware of, we were all experiencing lag and other various errors as well. I am not sure if those issues have anything to do with your mods, and suspet it is more of a Blizzard issue.
12-07-06, 02:55 PM   #4
Hevanus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

- CTMod's map addon generated out of range errors constantly while in the BGs, possibly triggered when summoning my Hunter pet. I'm planning to replace it with MetaMap but I thought I should report it anyways. It has been suggested that this may be related to herbalism features of the map addon.

- The player notes component can't be disabled! I want to use AuldLangSyne or (when it's updated) NotesUNeed instead. This is make-or-break for CT_Core for me.

- Didn't seem to be able to move most of the default UI frames around any more. I've since installed MoveAnything! but it's cumbersome to use.
12-07-06, 08:09 PM   #5
Golam
A Kobold Labourer
CT raid assist problem

small issue (great impact)
normally you would be able to show any buffs as a colored CTraid label.
magic, poison and weakened sould for instance.

with the latest version only weakened soul is shown as a colored label. the other ones dont change the color.

Is there a possibility that they show up again?
I have them marked in my list and total amount i have marked is 3.
12-07-06, 08:59 PM   #6
Aiue
A Murloc Raider
Not really bugs, but for me they're issues in themselves.

Since I'm running titanpanel, a few things like the minimap and such are moved down a bit, this seems to make the CT2 button anchoring act a bit weird, wanting to place itself within the actual minimap. Noticeable when I load the game is that other addons adding a minimap icon seem to have their icon actually anchored to the minimap rather than placing it on a certain place on the screen. (I'll get a glimpse before titan is loaded, the minimap is at its original location, along with those other icons, which are moved down with it. The CT2 icon, however, stays a bit below when it loads and never moves.)

Then it's the options window, it always loads at the very top of the screen, and to be able to drag it I have to hide the titanpanel to drag it off. Is there a way to save the last location of the options window?
12-07-06, 09:10 PM   #7
Hevanus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

1.61 does NOT fix the lag when people in raid die, release, or rez. It's unplayable while recovering from a wipe.

Well, I can't tell if it's 1.61 I'm using - I just got it from ctmod.net but in-game it calls itself 1.6 still.

Update: I think it was caching the old version in my browser (same filenames ftl) - updating now.

Last edited by Hevanus : 12-07-06 at 09:24 PM.
12-07-06, 09:43 PM   #8
Ellusionx
A Kobold Labourer
1.61 doesnt fix the lag when people get moved around the raid,log on and off...etc

I can tell there is a small difference, its a lil bit better but its still isnt resolved. Also debuffs color does not show only PWS.
12-08-06, 12:50 AM   #9
Golconda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Something I noticed is that when I am in combat and you click in the main tank button and bring up the target window, I get a MASSIVE amount of bugs caught by BugSack. It also seems to cause a conflict with Chatlink although I haven't figured out why or how the two of these are related and errors are only caused in the raid when something activates during combat. I assume that there are some serious errors because of the protected table issues and the new restrictions from Blizzard.

If anyone knows how to get the errors I would be glad to post what came in my BugSack
12-08-06, 01:22 AM   #10
ladybadone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Last night our guild went for the first time to do a raid since the new patch. Several people where updating ctraid. Everytime someone logged out or in or was added to the raid you would freeze up. Also some people had freezes even if this was not happening. They had to log out and disable ctraid. It is the same kinda of thing that was happening a few months ago that people where reporting with freeze lag while using ctraid.
12-08-06, 01:23 AM   #11
ZenLung
A Defias Bandit
bugs and annoyances

lag spikes when ppl die , group move etc.
groups and or mt windows not showing for all.
and one of my biggest problems with this new version of ct raid is the fact that u can no longer assign MTs the old way, eg put up a MT 1,2,4,7,8 window with empty windows between em. i hate the fact that u they are direct followups 1,2,3,4,5. get the old way back asap pls !
12-08-06, 02:13 AM   #12
Halaster
A Murloc Raider
I also am getting that player notes error in the BG's. Also with the new CTRA 1.61 we had the MT windows set up, however when the raidleader moved the warriors around it changed them to assists # 11-15 and none were being displayed. Even removing them and reassigning didn't work. I too would like to be able to assign MT's by number. Greatly helpflul when your trying to split warriors into teams.
12-08-06, 03:28 AM   #13
mystiqe1
A Kobold Labourer
Error With Addon: CT_Core

I am getting the above error when loading WOW.
Addon: CT_Core
File: CT_Core_Other.lua
Line:510
Count: Infinite

Attempt to Perform arithmetic on field "etElapsed" (A nil value)

I also seem to be having problems with my bag slots.
When I try to Disenchant or Add Mana Oil/Wizard Oil/Poisons to my rogue weapons.
I get so many errors that it finally pops windows up for me to Disable the addons.

Any Suggestions?
12-08-06, 04:23 AM   #14
Kasanna
A Kobold Labourer
CT Buffmod seems to not allow one to click and dismiss or interact with the buffs. Am I doing something wrong or have something turned on (or off) that shouldn't be?
12-08-06, 08:55 AM   #15
Tristyana
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ladybadone
Last night our guild went for the first time to do a raid since the new patch. Several people where updating ctraid. Everytime someone logged out or in or was added to the raid you would freeze up. Also some people had freezes even if this was not happening. They had to log out and disable ctraid. It is the same kinda of thing that was happening a few months ago that people where reporting with freeze lag while using ctraid.
I'm experiencing the same thing. Is it accompanied by that horrible "clicking" as well? As I installed all the CT Mods at once, I can't isolate which one is causing it, but I know I didn't have it until I did. I get the video stutter, and the clicking sound whenever raid members are moved around in groups, when people are added or dropped from the raid, or upon the death of ANY raid member.

For some reason, I suspect it might be some sort of conflict with Blizzards frames.
12-08-06, 09:32 AM   #16
temtress
A Kobold Labourer
Not targeting when selecting from emergency monitor

When clicking on a players health bar from the emergency monitor, it is not targeting them so I can heal. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this

Temtress, priest, Suramar
12-08-06, 12:49 PM   #17
mizrolist
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by temtress
When clicking on a players health bar from the emergency monitor, it is not targeting them so I can heal. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this

Temtress, priest, Suramar
If I know well, Blizzard disabled this function in the UI.
12-08-06, 02:07 PM   #18
goranden
A Murloc Raider
no pet bar for water elemental

I summon my water elemental in combat and no pet bar appears so I can't
get him to do anything. I do get an error message and an offer of disabling
and restarting UI or ignoring. Since I am in combat I choose ignore.
I saw Broken Hopes comment above but would rather not disable CTRA just
to get him to work. Hopefully this is easily fixed.
12-08-06, 05:03 PM   #19
Teclador
A Defias Bandit
CT_Core Module Chat

Hi,

i have an 2 problems with the ChatMenuButtons.
There are 4 Buttons (Bottom, Up, Down and let me say the BubbleButton).

>Prob1
When i Loggin i always miss the BubbleButton and to bring it back i must open CT_Core Mod and enable/disable the ChatArrows.

>Actuall Code
Code:
-- Chat Arrows

local hide = true;
local menuButton = _G.ChatFrameMenuButton;

-- Generic function to toggle a given ChatFrame's buttons
local function toggleButtons(self, hide)
	local name = self:GetName();
	if ( hide ) then
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Hide();
	else
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Show();
	end
end
>Should be Code (Notice, that i have not the correct spelling for the BubbleButton)
Code:
-- Chat Arrows

local hide = true;
local menuButton = _G.ChatFrameMenuButton;

-- Generic function to toggle a given ChatFrame's buttons
local function toggleButtons(self, hide)
	local name = self:GetName();
	if ( hide ) then
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."BubbleButton"]:Hide();
	else
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."BubbleButton"]:Show();
	end
end
>Prob2
The other problem is, i use the UI_Scale in the WoW_Grafik_Menu to get more on my screen. But this inflicts the BubbleButton in a crasy way, the Button overlay the BottomButton.

Last edited by Teclador : 12-08-06 at 05:10 PM.
12-08-06, 05:35 PM   #20
Dålifiskhumo
A Kobold Labourer
Unable to move my casting bar. Maybe its not a bug.

Im able to move my Target frame and Portrait while i have CT_unitframes installed, but not to lock/unlock them. Disabling and Enabling CT_unitframes makes said frames reset.
This is a must have function for me and its somewhat annoying not to be able to lock them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs