02-08-07, 10:25 AM   #41
Grizelda
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Vint
Posts to the Mac Tech support forum have resulted in the stock 'disable any addons, still happen?' responses from Justinkk and Tigerclaw..Since none of us Mac users have been able to get the 'crash' to re-occure with all the addons turned off thats pretty much where their advice stops. I'd rather play then do the old "extension conflict" troubleshooting of disabling/enabling addons to narrow it down. (Primarily, because its not play impacting).
Bleah, I guess I was hoping that they'd have more constructive comments to help authors fix their addons (especially if it's Mac-specific). I wonder if there'd be any more support in the UI/Addons forum? Perhaps I'll skim that forum over lunch today.

(but I agree with you, it's much more fun to play than to wrestle with addons!)

02-08-07, 11:02 AM   #42
Loucifer
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seraph787
1280x768
Druid/70/NE
When I "Exit Game" I get a WoW error as if WoW has crashed.
Same thing here, character doesnt matter, all characters whether using logout or exit game option. Using resolution 1440 X 900 (new monitor, not sure on numbers) 1.6 ratio

Fatal exception wow.exe

If this is due to a specific addon, i am not sure yet.

Last edited by Loucifer : 02-08-07 at 11:43 AM.

02-08-07, 12:48 PM   #43
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I already posted on this one, just providing some screenshots that may or may not help.

These both showed up when I tried to simply log off.

Logging back in, I found that none of the changes I made were implemented.

I am now using Assister (FuBar addon), Clock (Fubar addon), Skinner (Ace addon), Trinity Bars (Action Bar addon), Grid (Cleansing Addon), and Atlas & Atlas Loot. I have Bongos disabled (for use of Trinity Bars instead).

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-09-07 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Large embedded pictures

02-08-07, 01:58 PM   #44
Drzombie
A Defias Bandit
Drzombie, rogue, 68

I downloaded MazzleUI last night and everything worked perfectly. Before I logged, I turned off SmartBuff and Clique, because I decided those were two addons that I would never use. When I logged back in the next day, I found that I couldn't zoom the camera out all the way, which is how I like to play. I checked interface options and the max following distance was set to "high," i tried reloading the UI and restarting the game, but nothing seemed to work. I doubt that those addons would affect that, would they? I am playing at a 1.6 aspect ratio (I think, 1440x900 widescreen), and using no extra addons.

02-08-07, 02:33 PM   #45
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
#1 weapons for itemrack not all possible are showing.
#2 every time /script reloadui() my bag and keyring positions move.
#3 calculator not showing up on rightclick.

02-08-07, 02:38 PM   #46
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
also everytime I log off and on the settings I change in interface options (Name plates) the settings get well.. reset.

02-08-07, 02:58 PM   #47
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Lethalweapon
also everytime I log off and on the settings I change in interface options (Name plates) the settings get well.. reset.
Please check the Efficiency Modes. There is an entry in the FAQ about them. My guess is the settings that are being "reset" when you login are the defaults in the efficiency modes.

02-08-07, 03:56 PM   #48
Housellama
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by projectnova
BTW: The version of Bongos used in MazzleUI is 6.xx, any plans to update to 7.xx?
I know they changed the format for profiles when 7.xx was released, but as I understand it they reverted those changes..
Maybe I'll try the new Bongos later today..
I would strongly recommend that you do not manually upgrade Bongos. The version of Bongos that Mazzle is using has been HEAVILY modified to work specifically with the rest of the UI. Upgrading to the new version will most likely break the UI.

-Housellama
Beta Tester

02-08-07, 04:03 PM   #49
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Hi everyone

I have a bug with mazzle ui 1.0. I indicated him, but in the bad thread.
So I begins again here

I'm french so I use a french version of world of warcraft.

I clarify, the 0.75 works when I used the old version.

But now I have a problem.

When I install the ui, clicking on mazzify me I have that to my screen:

And 6 errors appear in bugsack:

KingOfTheJungle\Locales\KingOfTheJungle-frFR.lua:3: AceLocale(KingOfTheJungle): Improper translation exists. "Food - Fungus" is likely misspelled for locale frFR.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:85: in function `error'
AceLocale-2.2-27198 (Ace2):212: in function `RegisterTranslations'
KingOfTheJungle\Locales\KingOfTheJungle-frFR.lua:3: in main chunk

---

[2007/02/08 22:56:41-2-x1]: Mazzifier-1.0\Mazzifier_GUI.lua:86: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

---

246: Babble-Fish-2.2: Translation "Mudfish School" does not exist.
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):455: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:432>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:160: in function `BootProfession':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:187: in function `SKILL_LINES_CHANGED':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:134: in function <...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:132>:
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):24: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:23>
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):698: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:675>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

---

Cartographer_Fishing-1.0\addon.lua:313: attempt to index global 'Cartographer_FishingDB' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):601: in function `InitializeAddon'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):455: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:432>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):320: in function `TriggerEvent'
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:160: in function `BootProfession':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:187: in function `SKILL_LINES_CHANGED':
...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:134: in function <...artographer\Cartographer_Professions\Professions.lua:132>:
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):24: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:23>
AceAddon-2.0-26427 (Ace2):698: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:675>
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'

---

KingOfTheJungle\KingOfTheJungle.lua:429: attempt to call method 'GetReverseTranslation' (a nil value)

---

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Utilities.lua:148: bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)

---

Sorry for my bad, bad, bad english ^^

Last edited by Linuske : 02-08-07 at 04:09 PM.

02-08-07, 04:06 PM   #50
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BTW: The version of Bongos used in MazzleUI is 6.xx, any plans to update to 7.xx?
I know they changed the format for profiles when 7.xx was released, but as I understand it they reverted those changes..
Maybe I'll try the new Bongos later today..
Originally Posted by Housellama
I would strongly recommend that you do not manually upgrade Bongos. The version of Bongos that Mazzle is using has been HEAVILY modified to work specifically with the rest of the UI. Upgrading to the new version will most likely break the UI.

-Housellama
Beta Tester

House is correct, please do not attempt to upgrade bongos, doing so will break the current UI. The version of bongos being used is heavily modified from the original released version. It is, essentially, a 'branch' of the original, thus there is no way to 'simply' upgrade it, though that will be one task I will be looking into very soon, as I am getting to be pretty familiar with Tuller's coding style, so it hopefully shouldn't be too much of an issue to make this other version compatible... just time consuming is all.

-TigerHeart

02-08-07, 04:52 PM   #51
mfrnka
Premium Member
StatusWindow 12H vs 24H format

This is likely a bug in StatusWindow...

When adjusting the time to be +1 ahead of server time with the 24H box UNchecked, at 11:01 PM server time, the status window time which I might expect to be 12:01 reverts to 24H time and reads 24:01. This behavior continues through 24:59. When server time hits 12:00 AM (midnight), my status window time display correctly shows as 1:00.

This appears to only be an issue for 11:00 PM - 11:59 PM when +1 adjusted should show as 12:01 - 12:59. I have not been able to test during 11 AM - 12 PM (noon).

Last edited by mfrnka : 02-08-07 at 05:30 PM.

02-08-07, 05:15 PM   #52
Loucifer
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seraph787
I already posted on this one, just providing some screenshots that may or may not help.

These both showed up when I tried to simply log off.

Logging back in, I found that none of the changes I made were implemented.
According to blizzard this error is due to faulty ram or bad ram settings... I am not too sure about it tho.

Edit: After further experimentation, i have resolved the error on my machine, but not in the way i would have liked to.
Starting with a clean install, i logged in and exited with no problem.
Adding the mazzle UI back in brought the crash back.
Returning to my old UI setup the crash problem has dissappeared.

Im guessing the crash is related to one of the mods within the mazzle UI setup somewhere, Will attempt to do further testing and see if the cause can be isolated.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-09-07 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Large embedded pictures

02-08-07, 06:16 PM   #53
projectnova
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by TigerHeart

House is correct, please do not attempt to upgrade bongos, doing so will break the current UI. The version of bongos being used is heavily modified from the original released version. It is, essentially, a 'branch' of the original, thus there is no way to 'simply' upgrade it, though that will be one task I will be looking into very soon, as I am getting to be pretty familiar with Tuller's coding style, so it hopefully shouldn't be too much of an issue to make this other version compatible... just time consuming is all.

-TigerHeart

/salute
Got that.

But as I'm currently back to switching bars manually when I switch stances (automatic switching disabled) it can't get that much worse, right?
Anyways.. Is there a changelog or public svn or something for Bongos?
Maybe I could search for a workaround as you are probably busy doing more important work :>

02-08-07, 07:53 PM   #54
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
2 things

1. This is probably related to MonkeyBuddy being load on demand. When opening the options for MonkeyQuest, the minimap button appears (around the bottom right corner of the minimap) for MonkeyBuddy. It goes away (obviously ) when MonkeyBuddy is disabled or upon next login.

2. Macro buttons not remaining in Bongos Bars. I will have to look at it again to see when exactly they disappear, but I believe that it is when I open Bongos Options. I will look at it again tonight. I used the Mazzle Mage layout, complete/new install. I put my macro buttons on the Bongos bars (ex. replacing my polymorph spell with a macro that announced the poly) and when trying to configure Bongos (like I said- I believe it's when I opened the Bongos Options, but will double-check) they disappear. Any macros placed in the context menu are good, just ones put on Bongos bars.

02-08-07, 08:56 PM   #55
Alaerio
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
in the massmail faq entry:

it'd be better as nihongo ga hanasemasen btw 日本語が話せません。 wa marks the "topic" of a sentence (in this case "I" but it is omitted), ga is an object marker, (also hanasemasen is can't speak as opposed to don't speak but it communicates the same thing so not a big deal)

really tho, fantastic UI, i love the new stuff, only thing i miss is the old DAB options but what can ya do? awesome work, if i had any extra cash i'd donate but sadly...

no real bugs yet i'm happy to say, well something odd with my buttons but i'm fairly sure it's something I did/didn't do

02-08-07, 09:03 PM   #56
Mixmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mission Hunter Items

There is no room on aspects bar for "Aspect of Viper"
Also I had to manually place Pet "Kill Command"
Kill Command is for Beastmaster Specs

Thanks... awsome UI

02-08-07, 09:24 PM   #57
Drzombie
A Defias Bandit
Not meaning to be impatient, but it seems like my problem got ignored. It would be great if I could get some kind of response, even if it's just a "we're working on it, quit bugging us." Thanks.

02-08-07, 09:39 PM   #58
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
/salute
Got that.

But as I'm currently back to switching bars manually when I switch stances (automatic switching disabled) it can't get that much worse, right?
Anyways.. Is there a changelog or public svn or something for Bongos?
Maybe I could search for a workaround as you are probably busy doing more important work :>

Hmm, the stances should work just fine! I know they do on my warrior.... sounds like a bug to me. Have you tried remazzifying? Also, try deleting your WTF, and remazzifying again and see if you get the same issue.

-TigerHeart

02-08-07, 09:50 PM   #59
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Drzombie
Not meaning to be impatient, but it seems like my problem got ignored. It would be great if I could get some kind of response, even if it's just a "we're working on it, quit bugging us." Thanks.

Not to be rude, but cool down there. It hasn't even been 24 hours since you posted your issue. If it cannot be reproduced, then it cannot be easily fixed. Have you tried deleting your WTF folder, using *only* the MazzleUI mods, making sure they are all enabled, then remazzifying?

Please remember, we aren't getting paid to answer questions, nor do all questions/reports require a response.

-TigerHeart

02-08-07, 10:16 PM   #60
Kninida
A Murloc Raider
Hallo,

it seems that the durability stats window under the character does not work. It shows permanantly 100%.
I use the german version of wow.
Do you have any idea to fix the problem or does it occurs only to me?

Greetz
Kni

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD