11-30-07, 12:11 PM   #1
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SL Add-ons Suggestions & Ideas

SLTimex, SLStats, and SLCommunity are getting to a point where they're pretty stable, so I wanted to start a post where I could get some feedback as to new ideas as well as suggestions on existing features so I can tweak & enhance them a bit.

First and most importantly, existing features. What could be better about them? Existing modules specifically as well...what would you like to see from them? Better text layouts? More color options? Better information layouts? I'd like these add-ons to be as versatile as possible, so input would be a great help in making them better than they already are

And second, ideas for new stuff altogether. If you have an idea that would fit well into what the SL add-ons already do, hit me! A new module for Stats? Or Timex? Or an entirely new addition altogether? Anything is fair game (within reason! :P) Thanks!
11-30-07, 12:21 PM   #2
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't updated SLTimex or stats to the most very recent yet so if this feature was added forgive me.
How about a way to choose the font color? White isn't always workable for me depending on the Sunnart artwork I'm using at the time.

I also wanted to thank you for splitting the mod up and returning Timex back to a simpler design. I was actually quite frustrated with it for a while until the split now I'm happy again.

Great work on the mods and thanks for them.
11-30-07, 01:07 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Font color would cool. I also added a feature request to your portal a few days ago.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » SL Add-ons Suggestions & Ideas