09-10-08, 12:51 PM   #1
Teza
A Kobold Labourer
Dressing Room addon modification (Trading Beta Key for it)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a working version of this addon: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mTooltips.html

Also my main request is a modification of this addon (or a new one): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1-Dresser.html

I need a way to increase the size of dressing room frame (or replace with our own frame) so i can see the zoomed version of weapons/armors i am equipping, also i would like to be able to change the background (black bg or put our own image in the bg) of that frame.

If what i am asking doesnt exist yet, and considering the addon modification is time consuming, i am willing to trade a beta key (EU) for it as a reward.

Thanks.

Last edited by Teza : 09-10-08 at 04:17 PM.
09-10-08, 07:25 PM   #2
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
I need a way to increase the size of dressing room frame (or replace with our own frame) so i can see the zoomed version of weapons/armors i am equipping, also i would like to be able to change the background (black bg or put our own image in the bg) of that frame.
Thanks.
Hi, no need beta key I have one, I havent tested the macro below bcuz I wasnt connected but for resizing you can do something like that:

PHP Code:
/script    local a=DressUpFrame;a:EnableMouse(true);a:SetResizable(true);a:SetScript("OnMouseDown",function() a:StartSizing() end);a:SetScript("OnMouseUp",function() a:SetScript("OnSizeChanged",nila:StopMovingOrSizing() end
once you will click the the frame drag it then to expand and mouseup stops the script

PHP Code:
/script DressUpBackgroundTopLeft:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundTopRight:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundBotLeft:SetTexture(nil);DressUpBackgroundBotRight:SetTexture(nil);
/
script DressUpBackgroundTopLeft:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundTopRight:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundBotLeft:SetBackdropColor(1111);DressUpBackgroundBotRight:SetBackdropColor(1111); 
it should reset textures and changes the frame background colors or try replacing nil with "" if it fails, not sure that's the right way to reset textures, or you can use SetTexture() pointing on your custom textures
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)

Last edited by Mera : 09-10-08 at 07:48 PM.
09-10-08, 08:27 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It wasn't very clear from your post if you're looking for something along those lines that works on the beta client.

I'll assume it was

Links by Jerry works on the beta for opening multiple itemlinks.
You might have to update the included Ace3 libraries to the most current trunk version.

CloseUp by TotalPackage is a working Dressing Room addon.
(not sure it provides resizing.. but it does the rest of your requested features)
Edit: CloseUp + FluidFrames will provide you with the exact functionality.
(you can resize the dressup frame with FF and CloseUp does the rest)

All AddOns I mentioned work on both the live + beta realms.

Last edited by Dridzt : 09-10-08 at 11:35 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dressing Room addon modification