12-04-09, 08:25 PM   #1
IIvIIrrIIvII
A Kobold Labourer
Multiple Cast Bars *Quartz*

This is my first post here so Hello and thanks in advance!

I use healbot basically as a replacement for party unit frames. The problem I have with doing that however is I can't see what other people are casting. I would like an addon that is very flexible for my needs, I like lots of configuration options. I've been fooling around with quartz and while it is pretty I dislike only having to settle for target, focus and player cast bars. Is there any sort of more advanced version of quartz out there or a clone that can allow me to create as many cast bars as i like and set them to party cast bars and enemy cast bars? I'd also like it to have multiple save profiles so I can adjust due to how many party members I have and how many players i'm going up against (Like 2's 3's and 5's arena).
12-04-09, 08:31 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No, not to my knowledge. But you could use a real unit frame addon (or the default frames) for your party and click cast with Clique instead.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-05-09, 12:56 AM   #3
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can use PitBull4 to show all castbars as an option. It requires a learning curve so you will have to sit with it and learn how to configure it.

You can use Clique to click-to-cast.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Multiple Cast Bars *Quartz*