01-10-10, 08:35 AM   #21
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zyonin View Post
He he, and I live in Italy where great pizza is just a stumble in any direction (unless you are in the tourist areas).
Is the Pizza so common over there that's no longer consider an "exotic" takeout food.

Kinda cheapens it down to the level of a Pie you get from the Service Station. I think almost every house in NZ has a mince n cheese pie somewhere in the freezer.

Or is it as common as fruit ?
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
01-10-10, 11:25 AM   #22
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I love Papa Johns for pizza theirs are the best Ive found for the way I like my pizza - without sauce I think Im allergic to tomatoes or something but they do a number on me. Also, I will NEVER get pizza from Pizza Hut after hearing some horror stories about our local one from a friend who briefly worked there and quit in disgust..
01-10-10, 01:41 PM   #23
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Is the Pizza so common over there that's no longer consider an "exotic" takeout food.

Kinda cheapens it down to the level of a Pie you get from the Service Station. I think almost every house in NZ has a mince n cheese pie somewhere in the freezer.

Or is it as common as fruit ?
Pizzerias are quite common around here. Within a five block radius of my flat in Turin, there are around 7 to 10 pizzerias. However the thing about Italian pizzerias (at least in the north) is they don't deliver. It's either dine in or carry out. However that is not a big deal since they are close enough that you can get your pizza home and still have it hot from the oven. Many of them use wood fired brick ovens so the pizzas have a different taste.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Dominos New "Hand-toss" Pizza