12-03-10, 07:09 PM   #1
koglemb
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Lightbulb Some ideas for future development :)

Hi Spiel2001

Was playing around with your addon and even though I really like it I think it could use some changes (beside those already listed as future development).

Ideas I had which could be nice to get implemented into the addon:

Sexymap or other minimap things where you have some more options to make minimap look more sexy

Buff/Debuff ingame options for these to move like the movers?
Also would be nice if you could remove buff's by clicking on them like if your FC in WSG and have to pass flag to someone else or just a buff blocking for a better

Furthermore it would also be nice with some more actionbar options. Saw 1 of the designs you forward to where the actionbar on the left side (actionbar1+2 wioth the arrows) where splitted in 2 lines. This was done so he could move micromenu, latency and player/target down above the panels.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MistDance.html

Mikromenu. Possible to do so we can split that up aswell as same way on pic?

Panels. Will it be possible to move the panels.. Here I'm thinking of my top panel so I can haver my titanpanel cause the other addoon for this didnt word it seemed but also if you move micromenu and those u don't need that panel up there in the top of the window

Just some ideas. Hope they're good enough for consideration

And keep up the good work. I'll start supporting asap as I can!

Best Regards
/KogleMB

P.S. I got a healer aswell but problem is I don't like Grid but I do enjoy VuhDo alot! Would it be possible to have VuhDo and Omen merged at some point?
P.P.S. I am also a guild leader and came to think of there is so many guilds using either DKP or EPGP.. I mysef use Quick DKP v.2 which I think is awesome but generally if these and other GL addons similar addons maybe could get injected to the info panel or soemthing?

Last edited by koglemb : 12-03-10 at 07:19 PM. Reason: See the P.S.

12-03-10, 11:48 PM   #2
bolawalker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up Clique

I suggest trying to use Clique for healing it uses the UI's Char buttons to heal from.

12-11-10, 08:15 AM   #3
koglemb
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by bolawalker View Post
I suggest trying to use Clique for healing it uses the UI's Char buttons to heal from.
Clique is a very good healing addon I agree.. HOWEVER I do prefer Vuhdo which is newer made addon but rteally really awesome and that works fine with Nui for my purposes
Also found out how to add a threat build on the bars so I don't need omen and Vuhdo in same window cause Vuhdo do the job for both

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Some ideas for future development :)