Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-09-13, 05:39 AM   #1
Khalten
A Murloc Raider
Tracking Quests Activates Blizz Q Watcher

First off Carbonite in game says 5.101, Curse says i have 5.1.1 installed. Im pretty sure 1.1 isnt the same as .101 but maybe thats how releases look?

Anyways, since the first update yesterday when im questing and I press the button in the carbonite quest watch window to track that quest. It works fine and the waypoint pops up but it also activates the blizz quest watcher. I know you can completely disable the blizz watcher with the "Hide Blizzard Tracker" option but I like to have it enabled as its the only way to see the objective window in scenarios.

I also have the "Modify game opjective settings: Instant, no auto watch" option enabled. Previously that was enough to keep the blizz tracker empty and therefor off my screen unless I was in a scenario.

Not sure if its a bug or I was just lucky carbonite worked the way I wanted it to previously.

Also when I untrack a quest the blizz window closes. I have no idea if carbonite uses the blizz track mechanics but its seems to be doing that now. Activating and deactivating quests in the default track as well as the carbonite tracker.

If anyone knows of an option that will get it back on track please let me know.

Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Tracking Quests Activates Blizz Q Watcher