Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-17-14, 08:37 AM   #1
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Version: 10.0.6_alpha

Ahh yes, some Lua errors...

This first one I put on my fishing pole and fishing hat. I then used my fishing hat to buff my fishing pole with a lure, +75 increase to fishing. I did this to the Kalu'ak fishing pole. This created a fishing pole icon buff on the buff bar. But, it also created a blank icon. Anyway here is the error.

Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\UDB.lua:1815: attempt to compare number with boolean

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:125: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:122>

And more...

[string "local windowpath = "RDXDiskTheme:MD3:Player..."]:211: attempt to compare number with nil

Stack trace:
-----------
...erface\AddOns\RDX\Designs\Lists\HeaderAuraEngine.lua:161: in function <...erface\AddOns\RDX\Designs\Lists\HeaderAuraEngine.lua:161>

Edit 1:

I was trying to fly from The ring of Trial, Nagrand .... to .... Veil Terokk, Spires of Arak. I was not able to click and fly. I got a Lua error that's posted below. I also had to disable the addon in order to use the flight path.

Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Travels\Travel.lua:163: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\RDX\MapMgr\Travels\Travel.lua:163: in function `TakeTaxiNode'
[string "*:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Last edited by MNKyDeth : 11-17-14 at 09:33 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: Bug/Error Reports » Version: 10.0.6_alpha