05-22-07, 06:17 PM   #1
dreaderus
A Murloc Raider
clique not working since the patch

hey there hope your well.

i can't live without this, for some reason since the patch whenever i try to highlight and select something from the spell book nothing happens. the existing clique sets are there and work. if i delete one, i cannot re-add it.

i tried doing a custom with a cast spell, and it gets the point of saving but will not save with an actual bind.

let me know if you got any ideas!

cheers

Dreaderus
05-23-07, 05:06 AM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could you please be specific about _what_ error you're getting? I updated the addon on Saturday to resolve an issue with PTR, and continue to have the addon work without any issues.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-27-07, 07:48 AM   #3
Parnic
A Murloc Raider

I think I'm seeing what the OP is referring to. Every time I open Clique's page on the spellbook since the patch, everything on the clique window is disabled. Nothing is clickable, so I can't open spells, edit them, add custom settings, change active profiles or change clique sets (out of combat, default, etc.).

Most of my characters had their clique settings done before the patch so it hasn't been a huge problem, but I just can't add/edit/remove stuff on clique's spellbook page. I wiped out the entire Clique directory and re-download r81 to make sure that wasn't the problem and it still persists.

Any advice, Cladhaire?
05-27-07, 07:49 AM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Remove DHud.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-27-07, 07:50 AM   #5
Parnic
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Remove DHud.
Erm...is there a solution that doesn't involve removing DHUD? I do indeed have that addon installed but never had a problem with the two of them working together before the patch...I really like DHUD and removing it isn't a very good option for me.

I'm not afraid to pop open the lua and add any changes you can recommend to fix the incompatibility.
05-27-07, 09:17 PM   #6
Parnic
A Murloc Raider

Or can you at least point me in the direction of what exactly is conflicting between Clique and DHUD? I've done a bit of addon dev in my time and would be willing to research a solution if I knew where to start looking (especially since DHUD is dead, perhaps something can be fixed in it to prevent future problems with other addons).
05-27-07, 09:19 PM   #7
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I wish i knew, to be honest, I haven't had a chance to download and look at anything, just someone told me that they disabled DHud and all their problems were fixed. I'm trying to revamp things this week, but I'm not sure how successful I'll be =).
05-28-07, 09:10 AM   #8
Parnic
A Murloc Raider

I'd be glad to contribute in any way possible. Let me know if I can help you out at all .

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » clique not working since the patch