06-08-15, 10:40 AM   #1
evie2883
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quest Watch

I am having a problem with the Quest Watch module not watching new quests.

I have the Auto Watch New Quests option on, as well as Auto Watch Changed Quests on. I also have Sync Carbonite Quest Watch with Blizzard Quest Watch turned on.

Updated quests will auto watch, but NEW ones won't. I also have tried both with Blizz auto watch on, and off. Same thing happens, changed quests get watched, but the new ones won't. I have to manually watch the new quests, or complete an objective to 'change' the quest.
06-08-15, 10:42 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Thats bug of Blizz API as i remember, nothing we can do about it.
06-08-15, 10:49 AM   #3
evie2883
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks, wasn't sure if it was something others were having issues with since I didn't see any other posts about it.

Anyone know if there is a workaround? Or is this just something we have to wait for Blizzard to fix?
06-26-15, 04:30 AM   #4
leonardv
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Quest Watch not Watching ANYTHING

I also noticed that new quests weren't being watched, so I un-watched everything, then re-watched. Nothing appeared in the list at all. It won't watch anything. This is a function of Blizzard?
06-28-15, 08:59 AM   #5
aleisele82
A Kobold Labourer
Hmm, question...

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place or not, and it's not a very serious thing either but when a bonus task shows up on my quest log it shows up as completed, even though I haven't done any of the objectives. Is there a way to fix this on my side or is it something that needs to be updated in the actual program itself?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest Watch