03-16-06, 05:10 PM   #1
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Augh, I'm back

Lol, on top of everything else my phone line got turned off a few days ago as well. Luckily Yahoo finally got the corrected checks back to me so I'm back online again and I've put in to have the old site moved to a dedicated server. Hopefully it'll be back by the weekend and things will be smooth from here on out. As long as the ad revenue keeps coming in, the site should pay for itself. And now that it'll finally be on a dedicated server I can finally implement some stuff I've had planned for awhile.
03-16-06, 05:13 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
/sigh

Really wish you'd reconsider. Why spend your own money when you really can't afford it, and we are all set up to handle your needs.

I understand wanting to stand on your own two feet and not wanting to accept help from others, better than you could possibly imagine. But absolutely no one will think any less of you for accepting help in providing your UIs for everyone to enjoy. Stubborn.

Ah well ...
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 03-16-06 at 05:15 PM.
03-16-06, 07:27 PM   #3
rberry88
Premium Member
I am glad you got it all worked out Loz. Glad to see you back online. I can't wait to get back to the discordmods.com site. Loving the mug and shirt, it raised quite a bit of interest at the last LUG (Linux User Group) gathering. /geekspeak

Oh yeah, now get back to work damnit!

Supadoo
03-16-06, 07:46 PM   #4
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

Welcome back. I'd like to take a moment and pretend those other two don't exist just so I can say "first". Seriously, your addon named after it's effect on my brainwaves?

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.
03-16-06, 08:40 PM   #5
ariddler
A Defias Bandit
Cheers!

On a good note, I now realize how much I actually read the posts on your site. Man, was I trolling for other posts to read...
03-16-06, 08:57 PM   #6
Cappyoak
A Murloc Raider
Cool Dude!

I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you. If I can make a recomendation for your new site... Check out 1 & 1 (1and1.com) my wife hosts her company's site on it, I host a laimo out of date fantasy football site on it, and I moved my company's site to one of their dedicated servers this year. I've been using them for a couple years now an I haven't had a single problem on it.
03-16-06, 09:32 PM   #7
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

Glad your back =)
03-17-06, 06:54 AM   #8
Nem
A Defias Bandit
Welcome back online!
03-17-06, 11:47 AM   #9
Kirkburn
A Fallenroot Satyr

I second Cairenn's motion! C'mon man, it makes sense.
03-17-06, 12:27 PM   #10
Rommin
A Murloc Raider
Welcome back!

We all love Cairenn, but don't listen to her We want back in the clubhouse! www.discordmods.com !
03-17-06, 12:29 PM   #11
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
We can easily enough accommodate the domain name ...

That's the point I'm trying to make that Loz stubbornly won't listen to.

He could still have his domain name, so discordmods.com would still work. He would have forums (as he already does). He would have the hosting capability (as he already does). He could have the bug tracking and feature request system. People could still upload their custom layouts. He could have a PayPal link. He could have links to buy his t-shirts & coffee mugs.

The only thing he wouldn't have any longer would be the bills ....

*Fwaps Loz upside the head with a clue-by-4*

Last edited by Cairenn : 03-17-06 at 12:38 PM.
03-17-06, 12:39 PM   #12
Rommin
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cairenn
We can easily enough accommodate the domain name ...

That's the point I'm trying to make that Loz stubbornly won't listen to.
Hey Loz.....she actually makes some sense. Shhh, don't tell her I said that though.

/psst Cairenn....I know you gonna read this anyway, but "Stubborn" and "Loz" go together
03-17-06, 12:56 PM   #13
CrashVegas
An Aku'mai Servant
Let the man do what he wants. I'm happy with the House that Loz Built, I'm glad he's got a plan for discordmods.com and I can't wait to see him back online.

I like wowinterface and yes, Cairenn's offer is really good...but if I were in his position I'd do my own thing too. Pointing out his 'stubborness', even in a playful sort of way certainly isn't going to get him here any faster. Some people just don't want help and I'm sure Loz's reasons are good ones.

If things don't work out for him this time then I'm sure he'll seriously consider taking Cairenn's offer.
03-17-06, 01:07 PM   #14
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
He knows I'm just teasing him about his stubbornness. Just like I tease him in guild chat. Just like I hassle everyone else. Thing is, I only hassle people I like.

It just frustrates me to no end when I see friends having difficulties. I want to fix things for them. And Loz is a friend. *shrug*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Augh, I'm back