04-25-11, 10:15 PM   #1
diverbuoy
A Murloc Raider
can't quest with carbonite

I've been using carbonite 3 years, a year as a paying subscriber. Just recently within a few weeks carbonite stopped showing quest areas on the map. I've tried every button knob and switch and can't turn it on. What the heck is going on? Please help!

04-26-11, 08:13 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by diverbuoy View Post
I've been using carbonite 3 years, a year as a paying subscriber. Just recently within a few weeks carbonite stopped showing quest areas on the map. I've tried every button knob and switch and can't turn it on. What the heck is going on? Please help!
On the "Quest Watch" header, make sure the green button is "bright green". There is also an option that you might want to check in (I think) the menu from the header (farthest left button, I believe) to "Watch all quests", or something similar. The same option, I believe, also appears on the either the "Map", "Map Minimap", or the "Quest" or "Quest Watch" page of Carbonites options. Make sure it's checked there, also.

Those are the only things I can think of at the moment. I'm sorry I'm being so vague about where the options are located, but I can't check in-game (so I have to rely on my less than stellar memory) because the servers are down for weekly maintenance.

04-26-11, 01:57 PM   #3
karebare
A Defias Bandit

Is Carbonite working with 4.1?

For some reason my carbonite is not working with 4.1... the minimap outline is there but only the frame... it's clear and i can see right through it. Also when i hit "M" to bring up the larger version nothing happens... just trying to figure out what's going on...

Thank you!

Horde, Yes, It's the only way to go!!

04-27-11, 05:39 PM   #4
Nickcg
A Murloc Raider
Map and Minimap

I have the same problem. Only an outline of minimap appears without any map content. When M is pressed the large map does not appear.

In addition, the Carbonite quest watch list also does not appear.

What is the solution?

[email protected]

04-27-11, 05:47 PM   #5
love4stupidppl
A Black Drake

Have you tried installing 4.1 beta 1? It's on the carbonite download page.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » can't quest with carbonite