Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-17-16, 02:37 PM   #1
jessica
A Cyclonian
looking for an alert addon for world bosses (alt tab)

often I sit with my character near Galleon or Oondasta for example, and alt-tab to watch some videos while waiting for him to spawn, sometimes it take long time for him to spawn, while doing that I keep alt-tabing back and forth because I am afraid that if he spawns all of a sudden and some people are around, he will be dead instant, which whats been happening to me numorous times already.

and its really boring to sit inside WoW and just watch the ground doing nothing only to camp these bosses.

I'm basically looking for an addon that makes some type of sound alert while I'm enabling sound in the background, a sound that tells me "Hey listen, Galleon just spawned" would be nice. specially for World Bosses.

I've looked into some addons, but none of them alert for world bosses, some of them alert for Rares or other mobs but not world bosses that drop mounts.

I'm talking about "galleon, oondasta, sha of anger, nalak, adding warbringers would be nice too, Rukhmar maybe but he requires a raid so its hard to alt-tab and miss him lol, but basically the world bosses that drop mounts that aren't rares"

thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » looking for an alert addon for world bosses (alt tab)