07-15-10, 04:38 PM   #1
Kookie
A Murloc Raider
Question about invites...

Hello let me introduce myself first.

I go by Kookie, the programmer :-). I already have an invite so its not about me. The question I have is regarding teams. I maintain an addon with 2 other people. However they got a code, and handed it to me mainly because I am the "main" programmer.

The question I have is has Blizzard said anything about multiple keys, or getting a secondary key for the co-author for addons?

In case your wondering, I work alot on the EPGP systems, but I mainly web program for making addons port over to web databases; ie php bridges for SQL and JOOMLA, or EQDKP interfaces with NullDKP systems.

Anywho..

any word on these?

07-15-10, 05:37 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
All keys are per-account. They will need to obtain their own keys via their own means (unless you work something out with Cairenn via PM).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Question about invites...