03-30-11, 05:06 PM   #1
kedawy
A Defias Bandit
Dominos problem

I recently started using Dominos in WoW. Worked fine at first. Now, whatever ability I put on Action Bar 2 also appears automatically on Bar 1. I haven't been able to determine what caused this or how to fix it so i can put separate abilities on each bar. Any answers?
03-30-11, 05:14 PM   #2
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try going into your Bar2 Settings, go to State Config, and check if it's paging Bar1. If it is, change it to Don't Page.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
04-06-11, 07:05 PM   #3
kedawy
A Defias Bandit
Question Thanks

Lily,

Thanks for the suggestion but I couldn't find the StateConfig setting. Anyway, it seems that the problem resolved itself somehow as my original ActionBar1 settings are back in place.
04-06-11, 11:42 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kedawy View Post
Lily,

Thanks for the suggestion but I couldn't find the StateConfig setting. Anyway, it seems that the problem resolved itself somehow as my original ActionBar1 settings are back in place.
I think that's how it's worded for Bartender4. They act the same, but the set up philosophy between the two is way different.

For Dominos, go into configuration mode, and right click (in your case) bar 2. In the menu, hit the drop down, and choose "Quick Paging" and on that page make sure the sliders are how you want them. I keep all of mine all the way to the left, which is "Disable" since I don't use bar paging.

I'm glad your problem resolved itself, but I added this post just in case someone had the same problem and it didn't go away on its' own.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dominos problem