07-24-11, 10:49 PM   #1
Urglar
A Defias Bandit
Angry Addons like viewport / sunnart Help

I'm sure you guys are familiar with the addon Sunn-Viewport art. It allows you to change the size of the rendered world and add textures in the non rendered areas. I would like to have an the area behind my action bars rendered black (not all the way to the edges of my screen). I need an addon that will let me put a black rectangle in an area on the screen. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
07-24-11, 11:03 PM   #2
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thats not a viewport then. You are just looking for a graphic background for your actionbars. KGPanels, LitePanels etc... will do the trick
07-24-11, 11:10 PM   #3
Urglar
A Defias Bandit
Well what I'm really trying to cover up is the space between my action bars and the Diablo style health and mana bars. Will those work for that? Here is what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/7vmQY.jpg
07-24-11, 11:35 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Yeah, that type of thing is one of the more common uses of kgPanels and LitePanels.

They're both capable of quite a bit more, but just "putting black boxes around and/or behind stuff" is very common. :>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addons like viewport / sunnart Help