07-05-07, 09:40 AM   #1
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Need Help

First off, I love MazzleUI.. And I have updated to 1.1 and all, and I've pretty much got everything working right, but I got one addon that I can't figure out how to disable one. It reminds me of Regent Helper, showing you what items are good for, but I can't get rid of it and the tooltip of it seems to get stuck on screen sometimes unless I mouse over something else.. not a major problem, just annoying. I made a little screenshot to show you.

I just want to turn off that item. Thanks for any help..

Puck
07-05-07, 10:33 AM   #2
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

It's probably a bug in Advanced Tradeskill Window (ATSW). There's been numerous mentions of this bug in various threads.
07-05-07, 02:20 PM   #3
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Well it's not ATSW because I disable it and that little tool tip is still there. I know the other problems that are being posted about it, and this isn't that problem. That little "lag" where it stays doesn't bother me, it's that stupid "used for" tool tip that is bothering me. in the screenshot I posted it's top left of the main tool tip for the item. It tells me what toon it is "good for." I've gone thru most, if not all of the MazzleUI options.

I do know that it is new for me (I upgraded from 1.0 because I didn't know there was a 1.01 update) since the new release, but still do not seem to know where it is. I have looked at all the tool tip options under Mazzle, but couldn't get it turned off.

If anyone knows how, I would appreciate the info on how to remove it. Thanks.

Puck
07-05-07, 02:37 PM   #4
MrBish
A Murloc Raider

It's Book of Crafts, I am pretty sure. I think so because it shows me not only what it's used for, but which of my characters can use it.
07-06-07, 12:18 PM   #5
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by MrBish
It's Book of Crafts, I am pretty sure. I think so because it shows me not only what it's used for, but which of my characters can use it.

OMG!! I do appreciate the help. BoC was the addon that was causing that little tooltip. it was "reagents watcher tooltip" that was causing it. Turning that off still tells me what professions and how many recipes it used, while removing that annoying little box on the side. I have multiple toons on multiple servers and that told me who else used it and I didn't need to know that. Now if I could get MobHealth3 to go back to how it was I'd be completely happy with MazzleUI again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Help