View Poll Results: Where would you prefer to have dinner?
PF Chang's 7 53.85%
McCormick's 6 46.15%
Roy's 1 7.69%
Other - please post your suggestion in the thread. 1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

10-24-15, 04:09 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
BC 2015 - UI community dinner POLL

So, we've had one suggestion that we try somewhere different this year. Rather than make a unilateral decision, I'm going to throw it out for you guys to decide. We can either stick with PF Changs, or the other two places we are looking at are McCormick's or Roy's, menus are linked. You can choose more than one. You can also suggest somewhere else entirely. If you do, post it in the thread. If a write-in gets more votes than any of the other three, we'll go with it.

Last edited by Cairenn : 10-24-15 at 07:49 PM.
10-25-15, 11:14 AM   #2
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was about to ask about this. I'll go for whichever gets me the most food for the least amount of money and is closest to walk to.

Would budgeting for $25 be enough :P
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
10-25-15, 12:09 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Would budgeting for $25 be enough :P
How much do you want to drink?

They're all right next to each other. We're fine with any place, but P.F. Chang's is the more $ friendly choice.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-02-15, 05:52 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
PF Change's it is. See everyone 9pm on Thursday!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » BC 2015 - UI community dinner POLL