04-29-09, 04:18 PM   #1
Toeler
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Recount/Omen Switcher

I'm looking for an addon that allows me to switch between Recount and Omen when I am in combat, that also has the ability for me to turn this switching off and on when I want (For DPS and healing specs). Are there any addons out there like this or is anybody able to create something quickly for this?
04-29-09, 04:24 PM   #2
Gautr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smile bkkthxbai

Well set them both to either show or hide when in combat, if thats not possible just use "skada damage meter" and configure that addon as you want it with hide/show. if i understood you right
04-29-09, 04:33 PM   #3
Toeler
A Fallenroot Satyr
Right now I am using Skada, but I've been using it for 2 months and I don't really like it's functionality so I am looking at switching back to Recount/Omen. Also I prefer Omen threat meter because it tracks your ToTs threat if your target is friendly, whereas Skada doesn't.
04-29-09, 05:07 PM   #4
Gautr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just an option, i dont need to use dmh meters or threat since i play a prot warr and i know how to tank its useless and it takes screen space and you can play without threat / dmg meters. just configure how you want it and if doesnt work i can try to help you later tomorrow.
04-30-09, 06:42 AM   #5
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Wouldn't a simple

/recount toggle
/omen toggle

macro work?

You could then add in shift, alt or ctrl modifiers for whatever other features you wanted.

*shrug*
04-30-09, 06:58 AM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've got one better for you

Install RecountThreat from here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...untthreat.aspx

Then in game use this command /Recount Threat toggle

That will make Recount your all in one addon for meters and on top of that it will auto switch between Combat=Threat and Out of Combat=Damage

I just found out about this about an hour or two ago

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Recount/Omen Switcher