02-05-07, 05:02 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Herb Tracker addon for Ace?

Is there a herb tracking addon that works with Ace, like the Fubar Herb Tracker? I am using Cartographer for the herb mapping which works great. Did some searchng but didn't locate anything.

Bellator
02-05-07, 07:02 AM   #2
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
did you know that Cartographer was written by the same guy who wrote FuBar? Using the same addon framework?
02-05-07, 09:54 AM   #3
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

The only two gather mods that I know of are: Gatherer (auctioneer creators) & Cartographer plugin (cknight-Fubar creator).

Gatherer is a great all in one. Cartographer plugin is great as well, but is just for herbs. Other plugins exist to supplement Gatherer functionality.

Fubar is aced based. I am sure Titan has a plugin that has similar functionality to HerbTrackerFu. Titan is not ace based, as far as I know.

That being said, Ace based mods are the way to go, ie Cartographer & Fubar.
02-05-07, 03:50 PM   #4
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Ok ?

I didn't know that Cartographer and FuBar were on in the same authors. I like the features of HerbTracker, ie. in bank info. Cartographer is great for mapping my finds.

So I need to install FuBar main and then the HerbTracker addon? This won't cause a conflict with Cartographer or the WoW interface?

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Bellator
02-05-07, 04:23 PM   #5
Saiiyna
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bellator
I didn't know that Cartographer and FuBar were on in the same authors. I like the features of HerbTracker, ie. in bank info. Cartographer is great for mapping my finds.

So I need to install FuBar main and then the HerbTracker addon? This won't cause a conflict with Cartographer or the WoW interface?

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Bellator
I have fubar and cartographer installed with no problem
02-05-07, 04:48 PM   #6
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Fubar plugins dont need fubar to run. They can run as minimap icons.
02-06-07, 04:13 AM   #7
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks again for answering my questions, this web site is definately an amazing source of information.

Bellator

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Herb Tracker addon for Ace?