06-09-05, 08:31 AM   #1
Inokis
EQInterface Staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pointers on what I'm doing wrong...

I'm in the process of converting the mod I use into addons, I was just modifying default xml files and putting them in the framexml folder before now. I was able to get the player window done without difficulty. However with the pet window, I'm adding elements that aren't part of the default. Right now my issue is with the pet level.

I can get the pet level to update when pet exists and is dismissed, however what I'm having difficulty with is hiding the pet level when the pet either doesn't exist or the pet frame isn't visible. I can run the script in game and it hides the pet level fine, I can also reload the UI and it will then hide the pet level. The problem then lies in the script not being called when the pet is either dismissed/dead or the petframe vanishing.

Here are the files as I have them currently. If anyone wishes to look at the LUA and let me know what I'm not understanding I'd appreciate it:

Nevermind, I fiddled around with some more scripting and got it to work.

Last edited by Inokis : 06-09-05 at 12:27 PM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Pointers on what I'm doing wrong...