03-05-10, 04:17 PM   #1
Deekan420
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
My uploaded UI doesn't have my addon profiles

Hey guys, I'm new to creating/uploading addons to this site, and I was told from someone who downloaded it that they cannot select the profiles I created in the addons for my UI....did I maybe upload it wrong or perhaps deleted the profiles when I created the zip file?

Here's a link to my UI
http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!
03-05-10, 04:25 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It appears that you have only included the character specific saved variables, and not the account specific ones. There are two Saved Variables folders. One in the Account\Server\Character folder (which you have) and one in just the Account folder. Addons can save settings to either one, and some save to both.

Always test your UI install by temporarily renaming your Interface and WTF folders, and installing the UI you've packaged up like someone who has downloaded it would install it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-05-10, 04:59 PM   #3
Deekan420
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Ok thank you very much! I'm gonna go fix that and reupload it :P

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » My uploaded UI doesn't have my addon profiles