12-24-07, 02:47 PM   #1
Snafu
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Cooldown bars.

I'm looking for a mod that shows your cooldowns as bars. If anyone is familiar with the Shadow Word: Dance 3 vid, i like the one Dance uses. If i'm not mistaken they show target CDs as well (watch the rogue scene at the ring of observance).
12-24-07, 03:39 PM   #2
kalasix
A Murloc Raider
He uses Natur's Enemy Castbar if memory serves, it tracks cooldowns and dots, etc.

I use Dotimer which comes with a cooldown monitor which works great for me. Just search for it here.

Whenever you have an addon question, quite literally just search "Cooldown" with the search tool. Thats how i found DoTimer
12-24-07, 03:40 PM   #3
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Reference

Originally Posted by Snafu
I'm looking for a mod that shows your cooldowns as bars. If anyone is familiar with the Shadow Word: Dance 3 vid, i like the one Dance uses. If i'm not mistaken they show target CDs as well (watch the rogue scene at the ring of observance).
Any chance you could provide a link to the screenshot / video that you reference ?
12-24-07, 05:26 PM   #4
Snafu
A Defias Bandit
You can find it at www.warcraftmovies.com and run a search for it. Amazingly well done vid imo. Thanks for the info kala

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cooldown bars.