12-14-10, 05:47 PM   #1
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join the we all hate nightcracker club!

I just got linked this in XFire: http://ibot.rikers.org/%23wowace/20100207.html.gz

CTRL+F nightcracker

I'm not angry, just a little sad.

@Cairenn: please remove my fkin stupid LibCoreAPI and LibLocal, must've been drunk or something.
@Torhal: Yes I have the NIH syndrome, it has brought me some bad things, but in the long run even more good things.
12-14-10, 06:04 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You realize that that is from February, right? Back then, you actually did make some posts which came off as... for lack of better terms... you acting like you knew everything.

Now, this is just the way that teenagers go. Mentally, psychologically. I am a teacher, I know this. So, we educate and be patient. But even those educating need to vent. Not everyone has the patience of a saint. (This is why the teachers have a separate lunch and break area from the students. ) To be quite honest, there were moments when I had to remind myself that you were a teenager, too.

I think the main learning point from this would be to accept that perhaps you did come off this way 10 months ago. Because, hey - you're a teenager. And most all teenagers are self-centric - that's in every ed-psych book. But then ask yourself if you have grown up or learned anything in the 10 months since. Self-awareness is so very important for self-improvement.

If you still want those two projects removed, we can do that. Or you can leave them up and improve on them. It's up to you. I know you've been cutting back the number of addons to your name lately.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 12-14-10 at 06:07 PM.
12-14-10, 06:13 PM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

Can't be liked by everyone mate. But there is a fine art to being "blunt" without the whole world hating on you. Ask anyone here, I'm a master of it.
12-14-10, 06:15 PM   #4
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Remove them please.

Yes, I've come a long way since +/- a year ago. I just wanted to clear this up.

For the people who were laughing at the LuaStrip ****, it was just a learning excercise for regular expressions.

Most of the stuff I posted here was a learning excercise.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Join the we all hate nightcracker club!