10-19-07, 04:35 PM   #1
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cooldown timers

Does anyone know fo a good WORKING cooldown timer add on for 2.2 patch? I have tried just about ALL of the cooldown timer mods on wowinterfdace.com, and NONE of them work as listed. cooldown timer2 doesnt list all of my abilities, and I have not been able to figure out how to add item cooldowns. it is very difficult to use and understand (at least for me). I am looking for an addon that wil lshow me a cooldown timer bar for any/all of my skills, and any items I wish to put in there. I thank you for your help folks!
10-19-07, 11:11 PM   #2
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At first I thought cooldown timers 2 wasn't registering all my cooldowns but then I realised that the maximum time set for cooldowns was too low for some of my skills, so try cdt2 again but go into the menu and adjust the min/max times, maybe that will help?
10-20-07, 12:36 AM   #3
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cooldown timers

The problem is, I thought that CD2 was cooldown timers for everything, including spells. that is what I was looking for. I think that I need to find a spell timer addon in conjunction with cd2. for example I cannot get cd2 to display a cooldown timer for my rip ability. If cdt2 can do this, then I wish I could find documentation detailing how to do it. If not, Ill have to search out a good spell timer cooldown addon. Thanks for the tip
10-20-07, 01:20 AM   #4
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Have you tried the Dotimer ?

It is originally developed for warlock, but it could also work for other classes

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...2-DoTimer.html
10-20-07, 01:44 AM   #5
Persen
A Fallenroot Satyr
CDT2 is working perfectly. If you ask for a cooldown timer, you'll probably get a cooldown timer. If you want a spell timer, then CDT2 is nothing for you, and probably none of the other cooldown timers are either!
Chronometer, DoTimer, there are many that might fit you
10-20-07, 12:59 PM   #6
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cooldown Timers

DoTimer is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cooldown timers