10-17-07, 07:30 PM   #1
JamnToast
A Defias Bandit
Mac Base system plz help

I downloaded the pc version with the new patch for Mazzle it works fine, but I still need to figure out on some of the addons. But I downloaded it to my Mac system and the path but it doesn't work like it suppost too. could someone
help me or give me an advice on how to make it work on a Mac
10-17-07, 09:25 PM   #2
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is nothing about MazzleUI specific to mac or pc. Or addons in general, you could say they are platform independant, which is another way of saying they work the same with any operating system.

IMO you haven't clearly stated what your problem is. Also, next time you should try posting in the Mazzle forums if you have a question about Mazzle.

Now, have you read the FAQ at the Mazzle forums?
Have you read anything about addons in general?

If so and you still can't find the answer to your qualms, post again with a better description of what the problem is, and then maybe someone would actually be able to help you, if they have the time/feel like it.

edit: btw i'm on a mac if that matters
10-17-07, 11:58 PM   #3
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by JamnToast
I downloaded the pc version with the new patch for Mazzle it works fine, but I still need to figure out on some of the addons. But I downloaded it to my Mac system and the path but it doesn't work like it suppost too. could someone
help me or give me an advice on how to make it work on a Mac
When you say "it" do you mean the mac or pc version of the game? i know some ppl are thinking that there is no difference, but buried in the software is a difference, that difference is how it (WoW) talks to your OS.

If you downloaded the pc version for your mac, I would go back and try downloading the mac version and see if that fixes the problem.
10-18-07, 09:15 AM   #4
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by wildlandfire21
When you say "it" do you mean the mac or pc version of the game? i know some ppl are thinking that there is no difference, but buried in the software is a difference, that difference is how it (WoW) talks to your OS.

If you downloaded the pc version for your mac, I would go back and try downloading the mac version and see if that fixes the problem.
I'm pretty sure when the OP said "it" the OP meant MazzleUI, but then again the whole paragraph is pretty hard to decipher correctly.
10-18-07, 11:16 AM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The mac handles overwriting folders differently than a PC, so make sure you follow the special mac suggestions for installing the patch. It's in one of these threads.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mac Base system plz help