11-07-13, 07:44 PM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

oUF help

Hey guys, i would like to know, how i turn off the party frames along with raid frames in ouf_p3lim.

I took the liberty to upload the lua code, i just need someone to pinpoint me to what i should change in the code. Have in mind that i have zero knowledge about coding or programming.
Thanks in advance

oUF_P3lim Lua Code

.. And if anyone is really good with macro's, i would like some assistance in that also if that is not too much to ask. But that issue, i would like to evovle in a pm instead of spamming this thread.
11-08-13, 04:43 AM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I didn't test it out in game so I don't know if I missed something, but try this:

http://pastebin.com/TRZjiDuc

Someone else could probably do a better job, but it should work. I just removed all the party/raid code. I think you could achieve what you want with less stuff removed if you just took out the header spawn but I just cleaned it out quickly.
11-08-13, 05:08 PM   #3
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Delete the highlighted lines:
https://github.com/p3lim/oUF_P3lim/b....lua#L574-L580
11-09-13, 05:39 AM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by GOSYDELIX View Post
And if anyone is really good with macro's, i would like some assistance in that also if that is not too much to ask. But that issue, i would like to evovle in a pm instead of spamming this thread.
The whole point of having a forum is that you ask your question on the forum, and anyone can answer you (rather than one person having to commit to responding, and you having to wait for that one person to respond), and the answer can help everyone (rather than just you). If you have a question, just ask it.
11-12-13, 07:49 AM   #5
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
The whole point of having a forum is that you ask your question on the forum, and anyone can answer you (rather than one person having to commit to responding, and you having to wait for that one person to respond), and the answer can help everyone (rather than just you). If you have a question, just ask it.
Yes, i understand what you're saying ther Phanx. But i wanted so, just becuase that i don't want people to get miss-guided by the Topic and end up in page 5 where ppl are discussing the matter of a macro
11-12-13, 02:23 PM   #6
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by GOSYDELIX View Post
Yes, i understand what you're saying ther Phanx. But i wanted so, just becuase that i don't want people to get miss-guided by the Topic and end up in page 5 where ppl are discussing the matter of a macro
Make a new thread with regards to your macro.
11-12-13, 10:12 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
We even have a Macro Help forum.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » oUF help