Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-20-09, 05:20 PM   #1
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mage Portal / Teleport Plugin Coming Soon ...

Rofl .. My first secure action buttons and an nUI plugin gets first chance at benefitting from it.

I've almost finished it but instead of the usual lets grab an addon and reparent and position it in an infopanel I went one step further and actually coded the addon as part for the infopanel framework.

Where it would usually check for the addon being loaded and running I actually create the frame and its functionality. The infopanel part of the code then repositions it as normal.

It's looking fine so far but not quite finished. I had a glitch with getting the buttons appearing but sorted that problem out with the help of Alestore (sp?) on the UI Official Forums.

I decided to do this as I have been using cryolosis 3 and they haven't made any changes to it in a long while and sometimes it decides to not work for some reason I have yet to fathom. So I thought , aha .. lets make an nUI plugin, so I don't got fumbling around my spell book when I need to port or teleport someone at the same time it decides to not work. Rofl, of course while testing it today cryo worked fine .. think it is getting scared .. rofl.

I did check similar addons but their frames were too big to fit in the infopanel so I thought I would just make one from scratch So you should see this ready for download sometime next week once I have finished off the functionality and tidied up the code.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Mage Portal / Teleport Plugin Coming Soon ...