07-24-05, 01:55 PM   #1
Brodrick
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SimpleTranqShot 1.5

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4102

This mod automatically sends a broadcasted message when the player casts or misses a Tranquilizing Shot. If the shot misses, it sends a different message than the normal one and displays a message on the screen warning the player that the shot missed.

Someday I want to update it to have an actual UI so the message can be more easily updated, and set an option to only broadcast when fighting against Magmadar.

To my knowledge tranq shot cannot be resisted or dodged by Magmadar, only straight up missed, so this mod doesn't take in to account those other posibilities. If this isn't the case, it isn't difficult to fix that.

Last edited by Brodrick : 09-01-05 at 04:57 AM.
08-10-05, 08:29 AM   #2
cayaraa
A Kobold Labourer
Brodrick,
I really like your plugin and I've been using it for a while now. One thing that I would like to request is to be able to join other channels (such as channel #) instead of just party, raid, yell, emote, and say. Again thanks for the mod, it makes noticing missed shots _so_ much easier.

I'll post this on cursed too in case you read that forum more.
08-27-05, 02:49 PM   #3
Brodrick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by cayaraa
Brodrick,
I really like your plugin and I've been using it for a while now. One thing that I would like to request is to be able to join other channels (such as channel #) instead of just party, raid, yell, emote, and say. Again thanks for the mod, it makes noticing missed shots _so_ much easier.

I'll post this on cursed too in case you read that forum more.
You can now join specific channels by doing "/simpletranq castchan channel MyChannel" or "/simpletranq castchan channel #".

You can only join currently joined channels, otherwise it'll give you a warning message.

Now it's time to finish that options menu ...
08-28-05, 08:15 AM   #4
dxanato
An Aku'mai Servant
Awesome addon

I love your add on. I got Hunter who do MC raid with me to get it. The one request I have is if there can be warning sound when you miss. In our raid we got several hunter with TS and lot spam from going through the chat and window. I think a unique sound would be a nice feature when one miss. Keep up the great work
08-29-05, 06:36 PM   #5
Brodrick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by dxanato
I love your add on. I got Hunter who do MC raid with me to get it. The one request I have is if there can be warning sound when you miss. In our raid we got several hunter with TS and lot spam from going through the chat and window. I think a unique sound would be a nice feature when one miss. Keep up the great work
Would you want this for your own miss, or when anyone misses?

I could probably add a sound for your misses, and another sound for raid misses.

also

Do many people want this to also give a warning when Mag frenzies? I kinda' assume most people are using CTRA already, so I didn't add anything for that.
08-30-05, 08:29 AM   #6
dxanato
An Aku'mai Servant
Ctraid

Yes we are using CTRAID and unique so from when I miss or another miss would nice but I would be fine if just One or two sound. Keep up the good work.
09-01-05, 04:59 AM   #7
Brodrick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Version 1.5 has been released.

Real options menu, no more "/simpletranq castmsg I SHOOT STUFF!!!"

Chat Channel support now actually works (I tested it this time...).
09-04-05, 07:23 AM   #8
dxanato
An Aku'mai Servant
simpletranq

Originally Posted by Brodrick
Version 1.5 has been released.

Real options menu, no more "/simpletranq castmsg I SHOOT STUFF!!!"

Chat Channel support now actually works (I tested it this time...).

Last nite was first chance I had with Mag and version 1.52 of SimpleTranq and everything work awesome. I got hear the hunter in the raid Miss and hear my on miss which I didn't like but it let the hunter know so it all good. Thank you for the awesome work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » SimpleTranqShot 1.0