12-05-06, 01:33 PM   #1
Cide
Swedeheart
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CTMod 2.0 Bugs

Please report any bugs you find here, instead of in the other topic. Thank you.
12-05-06, 03:10 PM   #2
Broken Hope
A Defias Bandit
Raid Assist seems to be tainting the default UI. Pet action bar doesn't show if the pet is summoned in combat. Disabling Raid Assist fixes this.
12-07-06, 01:43 PM   #3
cmsciulli
A Murloc Raider
MT Target Windows Do Not Display

Hi guys,

Before I report my issues I wanted to thank you all for your efforts in getting CT Mod and RaidAssist ready for 2.0.

Now onto the issues. . . I cannot get the MT windows to display. I have that option enabled, I had deleted all previous CT RaidAssist versions, and I deleted my WTF folder to no avail.

My guild was running Naxx last night and though we had all installed the latest version of RaidAssist, the one released yesterday afternoon, only about half the raid could get the MT windows to display. If anyone has any idea how we might correct this issue, please let me know. . . raiding with no Decursive and no MT windows is expensive! ;-)

Also, as has been reported on the official WoW UI forums and as you probably are already aware of, we were all experiencing lag and other various errors as well. I am not sure if those issues have anything to do with your mods, and suspet it is more of a Blizzard issue.
12-07-06, 02:55 PM   #4
Hevanus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

- CTMod's map addon generated out of range errors constantly while in the BGs, possibly triggered when summoning my Hunter pet. I'm planning to replace it with MetaMap but I thought I should report it anyways. It has been suggested that this may be related to herbalism features of the map addon.

- The player notes component can't be disabled! I want to use AuldLangSyne or (when it's updated) NotesUNeed instead. This is make-or-break for CT_Core for me.

- Didn't seem to be able to move most of the default UI frames around any more. I've since installed MoveAnything! but it's cumbersome to use.
12-07-06, 08:09 PM   #5
Golam
A Kobold Labourer
CT raid assist problem

small issue (great impact)
normally you would be able to show any buffs as a colored CTraid label.
magic, poison and weakened sould for instance.

with the latest version only weakened soul is shown as a colored label. the other ones dont change the color.

Is there a possibility that they show up again?
I have them marked in my list and total amount i have marked is 3.
12-07-06, 08:59 PM   #6
Aiue
A Murloc Raider
Not really bugs, but for me they're issues in themselves.

Since I'm running titanpanel, a few things like the minimap and such are moved down a bit, this seems to make the CT2 button anchoring act a bit weird, wanting to place itself within the actual minimap. Noticeable when I load the game is that other addons adding a minimap icon seem to have their icon actually anchored to the minimap rather than placing it on a certain place on the screen. (I'll get a glimpse before titan is loaded, the minimap is at its original location, along with those other icons, which are moved down with it. The CT2 icon, however, stays a bit below when it loads and never moves.)

Then it's the options window, it always loads at the very top of the screen, and to be able to drag it I have to hide the titanpanel to drag it off. Is there a way to save the last location of the options window?
12-12-06, 02:34 AM   #7
Serjo
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cmsciulli
Hi guys,

Before I report my issues I wanted to thank you all for your efforts in getting CT Mod and RaidAssist ready for 2.0.

Now onto the issues. . . I cannot get the MT windows to display. I have that option enabled
Same here, both for thanks and for MT window not showing up.

Serjo
12-12-06, 02:46 AM   #8
ramzi_
A Defias Bandit
When I press my keybinding to try to switch CTRaid from group based sorting to class based, the raid windows remain the same (group based), but the title for each window changes to the different classes (group 1 = warriors, group 2 = druid, etc).

This was one of my favorite features of CTraid, being able to quickly sort the raid into classes on the fly made finding someone very easy.

EDIT: CTraid version 1.621

Last edited by ramzi_ : 12-12-06 at 02:57 AM.
12-08-06, 09:32 AM   #9
temtress
A Kobold Labourer
Not targeting when selecting from emergency monitor

When clicking on a players health bar from the emergency monitor, it is not targeting them so I can heal. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this

Temtress, priest, Suramar
12-08-06, 12:49 PM   #10
mizrolist
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by temtress
When clicking on a players health bar from the emergency monitor, it is not targeting them so I can heal. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this

Temtress, priest, Suramar
If I know well, Blizzard disabled this function in the UI.
12-08-06, 02:07 PM   #11
goranden
A Murloc Raider
no pet bar for water elemental

I summon my water elemental in combat and no pet bar appears so I can't
get him to do anything. I do get an error message and an offer of disabling
and restarting UI or ignoring. Since I am in combat I choose ignore.
I saw Broken Hopes comment above but would rather not disable CTRA just
to get him to work. Hopefully this is easily fixed.
12-08-06, 05:03 PM   #12
Teclador
A Defias Bandit
CT_Core Module Chat

Hi,

i have an 2 problems with the ChatMenuButtons.
There are 4 Buttons (Bottom, Up, Down and let me say the BubbleButton).

>Prob1
When i Loggin i always miss the BubbleButton and to bring it back i must open CT_Core Mod and enable/disable the ChatArrows.

>Actuall Code
Code:
-- Chat Arrows

local hide = true;
local menuButton = _G.ChatFrameMenuButton;

-- Generic function to toggle a given ChatFrame's buttons
local function toggleButtons(self, hide)
	local name = self:GetName();
	if ( hide ) then
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Hide();
	else
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Show();
	end
end
>Should be Code (Notice, that i have not the correct spelling for the BubbleButton)
Code:
-- Chat Arrows

local hide = true;
local menuButton = _G.ChatFrameMenuButton;

-- Generic function to toggle a given ChatFrame's buttons
local function toggleButtons(self, hide)
	local name = self:GetName();
	if ( hide ) then
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Hide();
		_G[name.."BubbleButton"]:Hide();
	else
		_G[name.."BottomButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."UpButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."DownButton"]:Show();
		_G[name.."BubbleButton"]:Show();
	end
end
>Prob2
The other problem is, i use the UI_Scale in the WoW_Grafik_Menu to get more on my screen. But this inflicts the BubbleButton in a crasy way, the Button overlay the BottomButton.

Last edited by Teclador : 12-08-06 at 05:10 PM.
12-08-06, 05:35 PM   #13
Dålifiskhumo
A Kobold Labourer
Unable to move my casting bar. Maybe its not a bug.

Im able to move my Target frame and Portrait while i have CT_unitframes installed, but not to lock/unlock them. Disabling and Enabling CT_unitframes makes said frames reset.
This is a must have function for me and its somewhat annoying not to be able to lock them.
12-08-06, 05:46 PM   #14
Zagash
A Murloc Raider
features missing?

Hello!

Im a happy user of CT modpack, I like previous CT version really.

I've read through the change list of CT2 on www.ctmod.net site, but I couldn't find few features I could set in previous version.

- I couldn't figure out how can I detach bars, so I can move (drag and drop) them wherever I want on the ui. (that was a clickable option on the main panel in CT)

- Couldn't find the option to remove background layer in the HP/MP regen window (TickMod)

- I've found some new really nice features, like block trades when using bank or mailbox -- Is it possible to extend this feature to when player uses AH (or is it still exist by blizz for now?)

- More, is it possible to implement an "block sign guild chart" feature which can work just like the block option above -- I got some annoying memorial, when I used Mass Auction to put a bunch of items into AH, and an a$$wipe broke my AH window with his chart page :S (or is it a fault of the mass auction mod, and original Blizz AH panel can block it?)
12-11-06, 03:48 AM   #15
Redunder
A Defias Bandit

I'm getting a ct_raid assist bug in my chat window as seen in the screenshot... It keeps happening with every action i do, as a note i am using Update2 wwith is on your site.. But the Bug was there before i updated.

Last edited by Redunder : 12-11-06 at 03:55 AM.
12-11-06, 08:48 AM   #16
mitsu
A Defias Bandit
i have several problems with the latest ctmod2 version:

a) rightclick -> whisper player in chatframe/friendslist/guildmenu doesn't work,
instead theres an error shown

b) holding alt(selftcast-button) + clicking on a skill on hotbar by mouse doesn't work,
i.e. holding selfcast-button + hitting a buff on ct_bars doesn't perform a buff on myself
12-12-06, 02:04 PM   #17
JimmyJoeBob
A Murloc Raider
CT_Bar Mod

The bars on the bottom of the screen overlap Aura bars, Pet bars, Druid Form Bars, etc. This is an "Old" problem that has resurfaced. It was fixed once before. Now it has come back.
12-12-06, 03:35 PM   #18
Xumor
A Murloc Raider
ct raid, blessing 15 not display on french version
12-12-06, 05:48 PM   #19
Glayde
A Murloc Raider
I actually found a working version of the ct_party buffs.

I had the older version in an archived interface folder.
It was like the first release after the 2.0 patch and it does NOT cause any raid lag.

The ct_partybuffs.lua file is dated 12/5/2006 at 7:22pm
12-13-06, 02:28 PM   #20
Sins
A Kobold Labourer
CT Timer issue

I couldnt find the option to bring up CT timer. Can I get some help on this? Thx.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs