10-20-05, 11:18 AM   #1
Kronz
A Defias Bandit
Mana regen display?

I remember having Titan Regen which displayed your mana regen per sec and tick. Unfortunartly it doesnt work anymroe and isnt updated. Anyone have something similar to this?
10-20-05, 11:38 AM   #2
Niryk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

CT_TickMod

I use CT_TickMod, from CTmod, it works standalone and it's small and unobtrusive, to set options in it though I imagine I would need the whole CTmod framework enabled, but it worked "as is" for me.
10-20-05, 11:39 AM   #3
Zyph
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Regen Mod has actually been added to the base Titan Panel. Adsertor picked up working on the Titan Panel Mod and has greatly expanded its abilities. Check my Titan Mod Page for the latest Titan-enabled mods (http://www.zyph101.net/zyph101/static/Titan.html).

There is a link on the right side of the page for the sites where Titan is available. I am working to keep this listing as current as possible.
10-20-05, 02:14 PM   #4
Kronz
A Defias Bandit
Yea I just got CT and extracted the tick mod but it doesnt seem to work for me atm. The reading doesnt include any commands and I would like to not need to use the entire CT mod when I don't really need too
10-20-05, 04:19 PM   #5
Ohidosee
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wink

Originally Posted by Kronz
Yea I just got CT and extracted the tick mod but it doesnt seem to work for me atm. The reading doesnt include any commands and I would like to not need to use the entire CT mod when I don't really need too
There is a addon for Titan that shows you all the stats for your gear that is equipt.

It seems to work fine for me.

Titan Panel [ItemBonuses] v0.9

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=871

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Mana regen display?