01-09-06, 01:44 AM   #1
Doonga
Premium Member
Premium Member
DUF Target of Target

I know I must be missing something really easy...but my TargetOfTarget frame doesn't show up when I target something has a target... any ideas of what I'm missing would be appreciated. If I go into DUF while targetting myself, it will appear if I hide and unhide the fame, but once I switch to another target that has a target, the frame disappears and doesn't come back on again.

Also another quick question does the "Target of Target" option on the "Target of Target" frame actually return info on the "Target of Target's Target"?

Got a headache yet?

Last edited by Doonga : 01-09-06 at 01:47 AM.
01-09-06, 02:46 AM   #2
Garwalde
A Murloc Raider
I had that problem myself in discord 2 and I never got around solving it, sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. It worked like a charm in the beginning though so I guess some setting not in the Discord settings window is messing it up or something. Works great now in Discord 3 thoguh (=
01-09-06, 05:17 AM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As long as its Hide option isn't checked it should work. Simplest way to check if it's working is to target yourself, that should always cause it to pop up. If it pops up when targetting yourself then it's completely working. Yes, the Target Health/Mana Bar elements and target text variables do refer to the TTT when used in the ToT frame.
01-10-06, 06:28 PM   #4
plasma8100
A Kobold Labourer
i am currently haveing an issue with target of target as of 1.9.1 sorry if i missed a post related to this one. anyways the target of target window will not display unless i open up the duf settings, check off "hide" then uncheck it again. but once i click off of the target then reselect the same person, norm myself, the target of target window will not show up again. i have to repeat opening the options menu and checking/unchecking the hide box.

any help into this matter will be greatly apreciated as i rely on knowing my mobs target.

thank you
01-10-06, 06:49 PM   #5
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Make sure also that it isn't set to only show when you're in a party.

I have that option turned on, since I figure, for the most part, any monster I'm attacking [when I'm solo] is targeting me back.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DUF Target of Target