08-29-12, 02:27 PM   #161
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Reddsonja View Post
Another small bug. For some reason when you queue for a dungeon, the little green eye is missing from the icon column ie: calendar, clock, other addon menus, etc... With that missing there is no way to tell how long the queue is going to take or how many it's already found. You also won't be able to leave and re enter dungeons.
I'll probably start with this one when I get home from work... I need a notepad on my desk to keep track of this stuff while i'm at work so I don't forget by the time I get home :P lol

08-29-12, 02:36 PM   #162
Entropyutd
A Murloc Raider
Bugs

Just a bug I stumbled across.

When doing the Venture Bay dailies, I could only pick one up, then the accept button on the others was greyed out.
These require you to accept being flagged for PvP.

I disabled carbonite and was able to pick the quests up.

08-29-12, 02:42 PM   #163
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I'll probably start with this one when I get home from work... I need a notepad on my desk to keep track of this stuff while i'm at work so I don't forget by the time I get home :P lol
I wish the dev's would get back to you on the ownership of the mod ... git hub.. issue tracker... :P

08-29-12, 02:43 PM   #164
mjolnir1122
A Murloc Raider
So same problem as rayo4444 and redsonja, no little dungeon eye. It was kind of a pain seeing as how dungeons and bg's are bugged so that when you level you are booted out of the instanced zone, so I had to uncheck carbonite, reload ui, port back in, and then run all the way to the end of the dungeon to turn in quest.

But on a lighter note, thank you so much for making a fix for carbonite. I tried 2 different map addons in the past 24 hours and nothing even came close. You are an addongod.!

08-29-12, 02:52 PM   #165
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, I'm not seeing that, unless I'm not doing the right thing. I log in, queue for LFG, and the eye is around the mini-map.

The eye is not getting moved to the Carbonite button window (like the rest of the icons do), but I do see it - and can interact with it - around the minimap.

I do not have any mods that affect the behaviour of the mini-map, so it's stock.

08-29-12, 02:54 PM   #166
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by timatlee View Post
Hmm, I'm not seeing that, unless I'm not doing the right thing. I log in, queue for LFG, and the eye is around the mini-map.

The eye is not getting moved to the Carbonite button window (like the rest of the icons do), but I do see it - and can interact with it - around the minimap.

I do not have any mods that affect the behaviour of the mini-map, so it's stock.
that's the difference, they have minimap inside the carbonite map instead of it's own seperate one.

08-29-12, 02:58 PM   #167
tednik
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
any chance on updating the gathering db as well. would love to see gathermate support as well

great job and keep up he good work

08-29-12, 03:00 PM   #168
timatlee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can't it import data from gatherer and such? It's been a while since I've done any of that.

I know that Gatherer has been updated for 504.

08-29-12, 03:19 PM   #169
Remits
A Defias Bandit
Hi, anyone know why the fix patch of Mr Rythal work for all of you but not for me ?

i have download the carbonite-mop.zip at http://virtxchange.com/carbonite/

I have remplace the 2 files Carbonite.lua and Carbonite.toc by the files of the archive in my wow folder\Interface\AddOns\Carbonite

But nothing works... always lot of errors like :

Date: 2012-08-29 23:14:56
ID: 12
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
attempt to index local 'map' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: ?
Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:10610: BTWM()
Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:2098: ToggleFrame()
[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1:
[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1

I also have try to remove Carbonite files in WTF\"account"\Savedvariable and serverdirectory for restart without saved preferences but nothing...

Anyone can tell me what i make wrong? ..that work for all of you but not for me ^^
Thanks for your help

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french

08-29-12, 03:27 PM   #170
backlash666
A Murloc Raider
Rythal,

Thanks for taking this project on, there arnt many that would.

With that said I have noticed a few bugs. And I fully expect that they may be of my own ignorance

1. have noticed a green square issue around SW when it switches through the different maps while zooming.

2. Mining nodes when tracking minerals is active is not showing in the minimap correctly.

3. Minimap has no default zoom level (logged in a few times and its maxed in zoom) also doent alter when moving again.

4. Minimap maps can be strangly highlighted when mouse is moved away.

Have only played with it for 5 mins but these are what Ive got at the mo.

Once again Thanks for your efforts.

08-29-12, 03:31 PM   #171
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by tednik View Post
any chance on updating the gathering db as well. would love to see gathermate support as well

great job and keep up he good work
if i'm allowed to continue doing updates, things like this are a possibility yes. Can't say i'm a fan of gathermate tho even tho it works well I found after importing the data my maps were so full of nodes / dots I couldn't see anything else... but I do know a lot of people do like it, and they keep the data up to date weekly.

08-29-12, 03:34 PM   #172
backlash666
A Murloc Raider
I have imported mining data fine today no issues

08-29-12, 04:01 PM   #173
Sophymmar
A Kobold Labourer
My Hero!

Rythal - you are my hero of the Day!!! thank you so much. I've been moping about the loss of carbonite and now I'm in a happy state once again - I bow before your generosity. All Hail Rythal!!!

08-29-12, 04:07 PM   #174
baskin2112
A Murloc Raider
The green eye when you queue for a dungon/LFR etc

I've noticed that the green eye does not show up when you queue for a dungon/LFR etc. Is this something that could be added back in?

I love the addon and great work on getting it to us so quickly!!!

08-29-12, 04:12 PM   #175
sgtevmckay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Putting my money where the work and credit deserves to go.
Donation on its way friend. Not much, but what me and my wife can afford

Many thanks

Regards
The Sarge

08-29-12, 04:12 PM   #176
Reddsonja
A Fallenroot Satyr
We've already mentioned it earlier and Rythar is going to look into it when he gets home. Since the dungeon finder is such an important part of the game I'm sure he'll get it fixed soon.

08-29-12, 04:33 PM   #177
gleiNNek
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
LFD green eye

Hmm. my eye works fine.

Gene

08-29-12, 04:42 PM   #178
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Entropyutd View Post
Just a bug I stumbled across.

When doing the Venture Bay dailies, I could only pick one up, then the accept button on the others was greyed out.
These require you to accept being flagged for PvP.

I disabled carbonite and was able to pick the quests up.
Players who do NOT use Carbonite are having the same issue with the Venture Bay Dailies so this might not be a Carbonite problem specifically

08-29-12, 04:52 PM   #179
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

TomTom?

@ Rythal
So with the Fan update do you recommend useing TomTom or has that been bypassed with the option of useing Wow POI or Carbonite POI?
I had read in one of your threads that you had installed TomTom to bypass some errors with the Tomtom Arrow Emulation.

08-29-12, 04:53 PM   #180
vampiricwulf
A Defias Bandit
A bug I noticed is that the tracking nodes randomly blink. It blinks simultaneously specifically with fishing nodes.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Will Carbonite be updated for MOP?