08-07-09, 07:25 PM   #1
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
3.21 does not remember my Quest Tracker "hide" setting

I have made sure I log out properly, that other addons retain their settings, and all seems fine -- except every time I log in again, Carbonite has forgotten that I hide the Quest Tracker window (I use QuestHelper for that).

Each time, I have to click [on the Quest Tracker] Menu > Options > Hide. It works great other than this one nagging issue.

Thank you for your continued addon excellence!

08-15-09, 02:12 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It works for me except if I have "Hide when in a raid group" checked, which overrides it.

You can Alt left click the Carb minimap button to quickly toggle it hidden/shown.

08-21-09, 08:19 PM   #3
Astiah
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite keeps hiding my quest watch when I don't want it hidden. It'll randomly hide my log when I'm out questing so I have to go manually uncheck the hide button. >.<

08-22-09, 06:55 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Astiah View Post
Carbonite keeps hiding my quest watch when I don't want it hidden. It'll randomly hide my log when I'm out questing so I have to go manually uncheck the hide button. >.<
It is a Watch List. The Quest Log generally refers to the UI you get when pressing the L button.

Right click a blank area of the Watch List header bar and make sure "Hide In Combat" is not checked.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 3.21 does not remember my Quest Tracker "hide" setting