01-08-06, 04:25 PM   #1
Izz
A Murloc Raider
settings not being saved between sessions

hi everyone, great mod loz love what it can do. downloaded the artwork for the serpents ruin setup. had to resize some things and didnt like how it looked afterwards, so i have scraped alot of the custom artwork, but my biggest problem is my settings dont get saved one i log out its frustrating to have to reset everything all over again everytime i swap characters, any fix for this that anyone knows of?
01-08-06, 05:24 PM   #2
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

once you get everything setup are you saving the profile? Ive been using the latest Discord mods and havent had this problem unless i forget to save to profile for DUF or DAF.
01-08-06, 05:41 PM   #3
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, make sure you save your profile once you're happy with it (you can do this now on the character you set up previously) and then Load that profile on every one of your other characters. Look in the Misc Options tab.
01-08-06, 06:15 PM   #4
Izz
A Murloc Raider
maybe i've savign it wrong? i type in a name and click create profile. but next time i log in the profile i created doesnt show up on the list
01-08-06, 06:27 PM   #5
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It sounds like your game is crashing or otherwise not closing and saving properly, when you log out.
01-08-06, 06:29 PM   #6
Izz
A Murloc Raider
how frustrating think i'll look for a low population server and try and get it fixed maybe once i get everythign set and saved properly then i can worry about getting into my crowded home and playing thx for the thoughts and any other ideas would be appreciated

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » settings not being saved between sessions