07-11-06, 11:18 PM   #1
Karathis
A Murloc Raider
Minimap screwed up

Well i just installed Bibmod today and was organizing my action bars and all when i somehow stretched my minimap and now i see a black , blue , yellow stretched light accros the top and cant see my minimap...and its so anoying any idea how 2 get rid of this?
I have tried 2 take all the bib files out of the addons folder and put them back in, no luck

[i]Any suggestions, or any way to make it go away, because everytime i use it or reinstall it its still there and i really wanna use bib =P
07-12-06, 05:29 AM   #2
BlackKnight6667
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Karathis
Well i just installed Bibmod today and was organizing my action bars and all when i somehow stretched my minimap and now i see a black , blue , yellow stretched light accros the top and cant see my minimap...and its so anoying any idea how 2 get rid of this?
I have tried 2 take all the bib files out of the addons folder and put them back in, no luck

[i]Any suggestions, or any way to make it go away, because everytime i use it or reinstall it its still there and i really wanna use bib =P
I posted a remedy in the other thread...

Borkr

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Minimap screwed up