07-11-06, 11:49 PM   #1
Karathis
A Murloc Raider
Mini map screwed

Well i just installed Bibmod today and was organizing my action bars and all when i somehow stretched my minimap and now i see a black , blue , yellow stretched light accros the top and cant see my minimap...and its so anoying any idea how 2 get rid of this?
I have tried 2 take all the bib files out of the addons folder and put them back in, no luck

[i]Any suggestions, or any way to make it go away, because everytime i use it or reinstall it its still there and i really wanna use bib =P

--------
i have already posted this on Bib bug report forums
07-12-06, 05:19 AM   #2
BlackKnight6667
A Fallenroot Satyr

You need to remove the bib files in your WFT folder (in the saved Variables and/or under your character that has the issue). For the explination of what happened: Essentially when you moded the minimap some portion of it wound up outside the main window frame, in doing so the blizzard interface messed up the map and exploded it to take the whole screen (it could not understand the points outside the main frame, so re-painted the map over the whole frame).

Myself, though I have Bib mods and love them, I use the BigMiniMap and or ClearMiniMap add ons (and now a square minimap one) to modify the minimap because I was having the issues your having now.

Borkr

07-12-06, 11:49 AM   #3
Karathis
A Murloc Raider
Well i just tried that it i still have the same problem...any thing else that may cause the problem?

Last edited by Karathis : 07-12-06 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Didnt work
07-13-06, 03:33 AM   #4
BlackKnight6667
A Fallenroot Satyr

you got me, do you have any other mods that may affect the minimap? or is Bib all that you have installed?

Borkr

07-15-06, 11:15 PM   #5
Karathis
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by BlackKnight6667
you got me, do you have any other mods that may affect the minimap? or is Bib all that you have installed?

Borkr
Nope the only addon i use is Titan panel

O yea srry for the long reply was gone for a while =P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mini map screwed