01-08-06, 10:42 AM   #1
Satis
A Defias Bandit

Wink Sugestions for WoW UI Designer

Well the wowuides is a great work
however:
I are programing in php and html web files, and if you use an real good WYSIWYG editor then if you start a tag like <table>, then it allso finish it with an </table> after you have closed the start tag......
It will be an great idear if you could add that to wowuides, since when you start an tag and wan't to set the finish tag, you have to write the sting alle by your self in XML editor that is in wowuides..
an example:
Code:
<Script>
 (it will automatic change to next line and you are ready to whrite the next tag or sting here)
</script>
Another emprovment is when you start an tag like < there is an sugestion bar that popup you can chose from.....if the list is so big that there is an scrollpanel to it, it don't autoscroll to that sugestion that you have writen the first leters like: <Sli then it has marked the Slider in the popup box, but it has just not autoscrolled down to that one so you can see that one. It's still at the top position.

Hope that this make sence

I might come with alot of other stuff of emprovment to the program, but let's take it one step at the time

Again Great work
//Satis

Last edited by Satis : 01-08-06 at 01:21 PM.
01-08-06, 01:16 PM   #2
mercdev
A Fallenroot Satyr

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Auto-completion is a feature currently under development, so it will be there soon.
01-08-06, 01:21 PM   #3
Satis
A Defias Bandit

Okay nice....what about the last thing i posted is that one allso under developing ??
01-09-06, 08:19 PM   #4
mercdev
A Fallenroot Satyr

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Satis
Okay nice....what about the last thing i posted is that one allso under developing ??

Nulkris may want to pipe in here, but I *believe* he's wrapping that in with the auto-complete code.
01-10-06, 09:56 AM   #5
Satis
A Defias Bandit

Okay, just need to hear it

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Sugestions for WoW UI Designer