04-11-07, 09:41 AM   #1201
Marrock
A Murloc Raider

i NEED HELP

Mazzle i love the UI all I wanted and have been loking for, but I guess I got a lil greedy, I have not had a prob till NOW

I DL'ed the mazzle skin to change the look a lil, but was a mistake. It has put the targeted mob's hp/mana to the left hand side I mean far left. I have completely deleted my add on file, saved variables, account info ne thing I could that delt with ne of my toons that may have a copy of the mod or ne mazzle reminant to start from scratch. Logged in, fine, plain and simple like blizz likes it well i reinstalled Mazzle and bamm!!!! there it is again the mana /hp to the left side of mob not in the right place. NE Suggestions.
i would have added a screen shot of the prob but at this time I have not reinstalled mazzleui for the 5th time yet.

Edited:

Ok i have finally got mazzle reinstalled and well i spent 3hrs geting every thing perfect on ky lock b4 i moved on to another lower toon. wellI flew to Shatt and game froze completley dc'ed from it. reloaded the game and the 3 hrs i spent was for nada mazzle RESET!!!! well i reset a few things and went to IF and got booted again, every thing reset.
OK I love this add on and i can't get my ui to ever look like that and i want ito back with no probs like b4 WTF do i do????

Last edited by Marrock : 04-11-07 at 02:08 PM.

04-11-07, 01:59 PM   #1202
Voonka
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Marrock
Mazzle i love the UI all I wanted and have been loking for, but I guess I got a lil greedy, I have not had a prob till NOW

I DL'ed the mazzle skin to change the look a lil, but was a mistake. It has put the targeted mob's hp/mana to the left hand side I mean far left. I have completely deleted my add on file, saved variables, account info ne thing I could that delt with ne of my toons that may have a copy of the mod or ne mazzle reminant to start from scratch. Logged in, fine, plain and simple like blizz likes it well i reinstalled Mazzle and bamm!!!! there it is again the mana /hp to the left side of mob not in the right place. NE Suggestions.
i would have added a screen shot of the prob but at this time I have not reinstalled mazzleui for the 5th time yet.
Did you delete your old WTF folder as well? It will save setting like that sometimes.

04-11-07, 04:47 PM   #1203
Belkar
A Murloc Raider

I'm having a problem on my pally....

sometimes, when i try to cast a spell, any spell, but most often Blessing of Might, about half the time i will cast Arcane Torrent instead. only after several more tries does the correct spell cast. any idea what's going on here?

04-11-07, 05:15 PM   #1204
Nandy
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Marrock

Edited:

Ok i have finally got mazzle reinstalled and well i spent 3hrs geting every thing perfect on ky lock b4 i moved on to another lower toon. wellI flew to Shatt and game froze completley dc'ed from it. reloaded the game and the 3 hrs i spent was for nada mazzle RESET!!!! well i reset a few things and went to IF and got booted again, every thing reset.
OK I love this add on and i can't get my ui to ever look like that and i want ito back with no probs like b4 WTF do i do????
You could always start from new, Delete your interface/wtf foulder or just name them interfaceold/wtfold. Then reinstall mazzleUI.

Although the problem just sounds like your aspect ratio is set wrong. Everytime ive install mazzleUI and used the wrong aspect ratio it woull put the hp and mana bar just to the left of the target. Much like your problem. Id just go back and make sure you have that set right.

Good luck!

04-12-07, 12:11 AM   #1205
Skylerzio
A Murloc Raider
Rogue stealth and Mazzle

Just wondering what i can do to fix this...

Whenever i go into stealth with my rogue, My top bar on the right side (action bar under the stealth button) Vanishes. Any skills I have in that bar become unusable. when i come out of stealth it comes back. I tried remazzifying multiple times. and My MB is set to 60. any ideas?

04-13-07, 08:04 PM   #1206
sixty
A Kobold Labourer
Any help here?

I just downloaded MazzleUI and tried it out, it's great!
I didn't have any problems, when, out of the blue, the names displayed disappeared. I undid everything I was tweaking, disabled clearfont (which seemed to be the culprit) and nametogglefu (to be safe), but they still don't appear. The interface option is enabled. Any ideas?

EDIT: Looked up efficiency settings and they're correct and enabled as I want.

Last edited by sixty : 04-13-07 at 08:22 PM.

04-13-07, 08:19 PM   #1207
Lexi
A Defias Bandit
BG timer announcer in bgchat

Hi.. just downloaded MazzleUI and loving it.

Now, I'm not sure if this has been asked before.. tried searching for this info but I really couldnt get the info I wanted. In BG, how do I announce the time remaining in the bgchat? everytime I shift click on the timer, it comes out in local chat instead of the bgchat. Help pls? anyone?

04-14-07, 01:14 AM   #1208
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Animations, party members not shown.

I am wondering why my party members animations are not shown. i searched the forum, but didn't see the answer. Any suggestions would be appriciated. Also i am wondering if i can adjust teh scale of the animations. also, i forgot, can the colors of the mana and health bars be changed?

thanks

Last edited by cobaltpi : 04-14-07 at 01:17 AM.

04-14-07, 04:58 PM   #1209
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Got just 1 quick questions:

1)How can i move and/or resize the Sraidframes? (since with bottom screen layout and frames sorted by class "witch is must for me"
seems like the 9th row of the frames covers the trinket menu..prob it was designed for only 8 classes for faction ...well now their 9)

Thanks

04-14-07, 06:51 PM   #1210
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Maxian
Got just 1 quick questions:

1)How can i move and/or resize the Sraidframes? (since with bottom screen layout and frames sorted by class "witch is must for me"
seems like the 9th row of the frames covers the trinket menu..prob it was designed for only 8 classes for faction ...well now their 9)

Thanks
Pretty sure 9 columns hasn't been accounted for (perhaps it is on widescreen resolutions). With 25 being the max raid nowadays (unless you're doing old school content), I'm not even sure there's really a need for it. You could always just edit the sRaid layout and move the frame, but if you ever remazzify the layout, or possibly even adjust the layout from group to class or vice versa, it'll probably bork it right back.

04-14-07, 06:54 PM   #1211
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by cobaltpi
I am wondering why my party members animations are not shown. i searched the forum, but didn't see the answer. Any suggestions would be appriciated. Also i am wondering if i can adjust teh scale of the animations. also, i forgot, can the colors of the mana and health bars be changed?

thanks
Don't have much to offer, but I do know you can change the colors of the health/mana bars through the DUF options (Discord Unit Frames). Beware, it is very easy to pooch the layout by getting "adventurous" inside the DUF options though.

04-14-07, 06:56 PM   #1212
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by sixty
I just downloaded MazzleUI and tried it out, it's great!
I didn't have any problems, when, out of the blue, the names displayed disappeared. I undid everything I was tweaking, disabled clearfont (which seemed to be the culprit) and nametogglefu (to be safe), but they still don't appear. The interface option is enabled. Any ideas?

EDIT: Looked up efficiency settings and they're correct and enabled as I want.
I've found this option flaky at best tbh. Also, just changing the setting in Efficiency modes won't change the current settings...you'll need to join/leave a party/raid/etc so the change is "activated". I still find that I'm periodically adjusting what nameplates I do and don't see, so good luck.

04-15-07, 03:41 AM   #1213
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Arkive
Pretty sure 9 columns hasn't been accounted for (perhaps it is on widescreen resolutions). With 25 being the max raid nowadays (unless you're doing old school content), I'm not even sure there's really a need for it. You could always just edit the sRaid layout and move the frame, but if you ever remazzify the layout, or possibly even adjust the layout from group to class or vice versa, it'll probably bork it right back.
Well except a few Naxx runs for fun im doing SSC and other 25 man mostly atm but still even with 25 man raids sorting the layout of raid frames by class you still get 9 rows of frames and the last row witch is the shaman class goes over my trinket menu...btw im using a 21"wide screen at 1600x1050

04-16-07, 08:10 AM   #1214
Ataxial
A Murloc Raider
Ive just started using mazzles (works great with 2.0), and am really really imporessed. Thats a hell of a job youve done there

Just one quick question for you

as a shadow priest i use a wand a lot but i havent found a way to bind the shoot command from skills to a button.
Im probably missing something obvious but please if you can help do

cheers folks

04-16-07, 11:02 AM   #1215
Boddakiller
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Need help ;((

Heres the Picture

>> KLICK <<

The colored parts are these I don't want in my UI NEED HELP !!

Last edited by Boddakiller : 04-16-07 at 11:05 AM.

04-16-07, 01:37 PM   #1216
BubbbleButt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Boddakiller
Heres the Picture

>> KLICK <<

The colored parts are these I don't want in my UI NEED HELP !!
kk that box that is 4X4, to get rid of that you Shift+Scroll wheel click.

but if anything I think you have fobbed up your Mazzleification, have you tried to remazzle with default settings ? Make sure that you choose the correct resolution, and you shouldnt have to mess with anything in WOW interface options at all.

(Bubbble)

04-17-07, 02:28 AM   #1217
takhen
A Kobold Labourer
Question Ok simple questiion. How do I move the 3D char image?

1st Fantastic job on putting this together!!! I dumped my current UI and MOD settings to give this a try and it has 95% of what I needed. Love the ease of use.
Now to the simple problem. Read thru hundreds of posts, but did not see anything about this. Read the FAQ couple times as well. All I need to do is move the Char 3D model up a little bit as it currently overlaps the chat screen. I am using the Warlock default Setup. Also would be nice if I could move the group/target window up a touch as the bottom of the text overlaps the UI frame. Can this be done? Tried many different things in game, but nothing worked.

Thanks much for info.

Takhen

04-17-07, 04:26 AM   #1218
Voonka
A Cyclonian
I'm having an unusual issue that I fear I can't comprehend....

Whenever I mazzified before today there was no issues whatsoever. Today upon attempt of a complete UI on a new character, I couldn't get the final button to appear that finishes the process and reloads the UI. I tried manually performing a /console reloadui, I tried removing the entire WTF and interface folder, and then I redownloaded and re-unzipped MazzleUI. My last action was to try and find discord art because (heres the painful part) its only 5 things that are misplaced.
  1. The Bag slots filled text is about 1cm too low
  2. the black texture behind the chat is up and to the right of its intended location
  3. the Autobar is under my 3d mode
  4. and the trinket menu is in the middle of my screen

I tried individually moving these things; the trinket menu didn't move, the Autobar did. The texture is still misplaced and I've noticed that the "off-center" look that it has is relevant to a few other things such as my SCT which is up and to the right of the hud's center, my autobuff messages are also up and to the right.

Feel free to leave me feedback here or PM me on Azglore, My character names there are ParisHealton (a brand new priest)
Bearabull (a druid)
I just rolled there so any help is also appreciated.

04-17-07, 04:28 AM   #1219
Voonka
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Ataxial
Ive just started using mazzles (works great with 2.0), and am really really imporessed. Thats a hell of a job youve done there

Just one quick question for you

as a shadow priest i use a wand a lot but i havent found a way to bind the shoot command from skills to a button.
Im probably missing something obvious but please if you can help do

cheers folks

In the button portion of your /mazzify menu, you'll notice she has mentioned that it is bound, if you chose her priest layout it will be on shift+~ I believe.

04-17-07, 06:30 AM   #1220
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by takhen
1st Fantastic job on putting this together!!! I dumped my current UI and MOD settings to give this a try and it has 95% of what I needed. Love the ease of use.
Now to the simple problem. Read thru hundreds of posts, but did not see anything about this. Read the FAQ couple times as well. All I need to do is move the Char 3D model up a little bit as it currently overlaps the chat screen. I am using the Warlock default Setup. Also would be nice if I could move the group/target window up a touch as the bottom of the text overlaps the UI frame. Can this be done? Tried many different things in game, but nothing worked.

Thanks much for info.

Takhen
You can move your unit frames via /duf.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD