03-28-07, 03:16 PM   #1121
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ahielia
I'm trying to open a ticket to Blizzard's Game Masters, where do I find that button?
Please read the FAQ for this UI mod compilation.

Click the "MazzleUI" text on the right side of of the bottom UI artwork - menu's and bag buttons appear.

03-29-07, 08:45 AM   #1122
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Ahielia
I'm trying to open a ticket to Blizzard's Game Masters, where do I find that button?

heres what you do

one click on mazzle ui (above autobar) the physical words, it will pop up your bag bar and your micro menu. hit the question mark and open ur ticket, to hid it click on mazzle ui again

03-29-07, 05:14 PM   #1123
blufusion
A Kobold Labourer
Chat Language Darnassian

The Blizzard chat interface provided a bubble to click on in the chat box tool bar that allowed you to change the language spoken in chat for Instance a Night Elf could choose to speak in Darnassian---I have searched the forums & faq and cannot find any way to change my spoken chat language via the mazzleui chat options-----Any Ideas? Thanks

03-30-07, 09:01 AM   #1124
Geko
A Defias Bandit
Bags

I have been playing WoW for about 3 weeks now and like it so far. I didn't like how everything was set up and somebody in my guild suggested Mazzle. I downloaded wednesday and have been fiddling with it since. I have found it easy to use and set up. I love it. The only thing is I can't figure out how to change out my inventory bags lol. I just got a bigger one I want to change out. I am just about to start work so I can't search anymore (I have looked in game last night and on forums this morning). If somebody could direct me to where I can find my answer I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

03-30-07, 10:07 AM   #1125
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Geko
I have been playing WoW for about 3 weeks now and like it so far. I didn't like how everything was set up and somebody in my guild suggested Mazzle. I downloaded wednesday and have been fiddling with it since. I have found it easy to use and set up. I love it. The only thing is I can't figure out how to change out my inventory bags lol. I just got a bigger one I want to change out. I am just about to start work so I can't search anymore (I have looked in game last night and on forums this morning). If somebody could direct me to where I can find my answer I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Hi. Please read the FAQ.

Click on the Mazzle text on the right of the bottom bar graphics. Your bags and your menu appear. Now you can swap out a bag for a new one.

I posted this exact same answer three posts above yours.

03-30-07, 01:21 PM   #1126
Geko
A Defias Bandit
Red face

Originally Posted by Flarin
Hi. Please read the FAQ.

Click on the Mazzle text on the right of the bottom bar graphics. Your bags and your menu appear. Now you can swap out a bag for a new one.

I posted this exact same answer three posts above yours.
I did read the FAQ and didn't find my answer. I also saw your previous post but I can access my bags but couldn't switch them out. I tried the MAZZLE button and MAZZIFY last night but didn't have any luck. I will check again there again tonight, but if I still can't find it there is there another way to remove bags?

03-30-07, 03:59 PM   #1127
the23rdmagus
A Murloc Raider

Being a stickler for understandable English in my game, I installed Eloquence, a chat filter mod. Upon discovering that Prat prevents it from working, I installed PhanxChat, which works similarly to Prat.

However, when I start up WoW with MazzleUI installed, Prat turned off and PhanxChat turned on, I get this error in my BugSack:

1.0\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:225: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)

and the Mazzifier button in the lower-right goes missing.

I'm no UI/coding expert, but would this mean that either MazzleUI expects Prat to be there, or does it not like PhanxChat?

Help! The longer I play without Eloquence, the more noobspeak has a chance to corrupt my very soul!

03-30-07, 08:13 PM   #1128
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by the23rdmagus
Being a stickler for understandable English in my game, I installed Eloquence, a chat filter mod. Upon discovering that Prat prevents it from working, I installed PhanxChat, which works similarly to Prat.

However, when I start up WoW with MazzleUI installed, Prat turned off and PhanxChat turned on, I get this error in my BugSack:

1.0\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:225: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)

and the Mazzifier button in the lower-right goes missing.

I'm no UI/coding expert, but would this mean that either MazzleUI expects Prat to be there, or does it not like PhanxChat?

Help! The longer I play without Eloquence, the more noobspeak has a chance to corrupt my very soul!
Yeah, I think the chat scroll reminder flashes are created by Prat. You can either try to get Prat to play nicely with Eloquence or comment those lines out of my code. (add a "--" to the beginning of any line that gets an error related to those buttons)

03-30-07, 09:46 PM   #1129
the23rdmagus
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Yeah, I think the chat scroll reminder flashes are created by Prat. You can either try to get Prat to play nicely with Eloquence or comment those lines out of my code. (add a "--" to the beginning of any line that gets an error related to those buttons)
Works. Much appreciated.

03-31-07, 09:00 AM   #1130
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Geko
I did read the FAQ and didn't find my answer. I also saw your previous post but I can access my bags but couldn't switch them out. I tried the MAZZLE button and MAZZIFY last night but didn't have any luck. I will check again there again tonight, but if I still can't find it there is there another way to remove bags?
Just to clarify Geko, you click on the text above the button to show the bag bar, nothing to do with button

03-31-07, 11:04 AM   #1131
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Click MazzleUI logo to show bag bar. Drop new bag into slots in bag bar.

04-01-07, 12:10 PM   #1132
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I've come back to Mazzle after a while, and found I missed it quite a bit. Excellent work has transpired since I left the project. However, I'm wanting to completely customize Bongos to suit my tastes, but I tried to change things, it went a little hectic (a few bars suddenly disappeared) and then I set it to the listed MazzleUI default (Thinking it was like when DAB was used, and it set a specific class setup as default). Now I have one -huge- Bar 1, no other bar is visible (even though it lists 12 bars all visible), and right clicking it to set options produces a plethora of errors.

[2007/04/01 10:55:00-11-x2]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'size' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames.lua:602: in function `GetMaxBarSize'
Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:476: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:464>
Bongos\bar.lua:81: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos\bar.lua:79>

---
I only have the mazzle compilation set, and would really like to customize my bars to how I'd like them (As there aren't enough buttons for a lvl 70 lock's spells). I tried searching the mazzle help thread for bongos, but haven't found an issue quite like this one.

I've tried resetting (deleting) the saved variables for bongos in both my overall Saved Variables, and for the specific character, and it doesn't seem to work unfortunately. And I can set the bar and even put keybindings on it...I just cant's change it from a 120 button wide bar.

HOWEVER, I deleted the Bongos associated with MazzleUI (As I heard it was a heavily modified version) and put in its place the standard Bongos. I can now set bars and such and save a new profile. And I get the following three errors when I log in now:

[2007/04/01 11:01:34-12-x1]: Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:354: attempt to index global 'BActionSets' (a nil value)
oCD\core\hooks.lua:55: in main chunk

---
[2007/04/01 11:01:34-12-x1]: Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:354: attempt to index global 'BActionSets' (a nil value)
!!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:41: in function `?'
!!MazzleUI_Preloader\Preloader.lua:5: in function <Interface\AddOns\!!MazzleUI_Preloader\Preloader.lua:4>

---
[2007/04/01 11:02:10-12-x1]: oCD-1.0.0\core\ocd.lua:106: AceHook-2.1: Could not find the the handler "CooldownFrame_SetTimer" when hooking function "CooldownFrame_SetTimer"
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):251: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-25921 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

---
However, subsequent logins do not produce these errors. I think I may have found a solution that works for myself, but I wanted to make this known in case no one else has managed to either repeat this, or has reported it (or in case they did and I missed it :P)

04-01-07, 03:17 PM   #1133
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
Question on Bongos - Macro Text and Context Menu

Haveing a strange problem with Bongos..

I've two characters, Warlock and Warrior, both using the same set of addons (though I add shardace and warlock timer fu for warlock ).

Warlock's Bongos are perfect.
Warriors are slightly bugged... the "MacroText" doesn't seem to want to stay turned off. I've toggled the "hide macro text" in the bongos options, and not only does it not save the setting between logins, but if I switch stances it reverts to showing the macro text. It's not critical but annoying none the less.

I double checked Blizzard key-bindings in case it was related to the other stance issue, but not a single default blizzard paging binding is in use. I also cannot seem to find the setting within the SaveVariables LUA file to see what it's saving between logins.

Any ideas?

Also, the context menu.. I've turned off the auto-move to cursor option, but wondered where I might find the X and Y positioning so that I can move it myself.. whenever I try via "moveanything" addon, the scale goes through the roof and it is about 500% the normal size. I figured if I modified the original XML I wouldn't have this problem, but alas I must be blind

EDIT: one more issue... and it's really odd.. Simple Action Sets , seems to keep getting disabled each time I log in... I know Mazzle auto-enables, disables mods.. is this one that is in the list somewhere to disable and was never removed since it's not part of the UI pack?

ReEDIT: Ok found the Simple Action set issue, it seems Mazzle DOES disable it by default every time you log in.. not sure why honestly, but I commented out those two lines of code and now it works fine... Any idea why this is disabled? (I can understand the !Warmup mod, but not this one).

Last edited by Meraxes : 04-01-07 at 04:07 PM.

04-01-07, 05:27 PM   #1134
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Meraxes
Haveing a strange problem with Bongos..

I've two characters, Warlock and Warrior, both using the same set of addons (though I add shardace and warlock timer fu for warlock ).

Warlock's Bongos are perfect.
Warriors are slightly bugged... the "MacroText" doesn't seem to want to stay turned off. I've toggled the "hide macro text" in the bongos options, and not only does it not save the setting between logins, but if I switch stances it reverts to showing the macro text. It's not critical but annoying none the less.

I double checked Blizzard key-bindings in case it was related to the other stance issue, but not a single default blizzard paging binding is in use. I also cannot seem to find the setting within the SaveVariables LUA file to see what it's saving between logins.

Any ideas?

Also, the context menu.. I've turned off the auto-move to cursor option, but wondered where I might find the X and Y positioning so that I can move it myself.. whenever I try via "moveanything" addon, the scale goes through the roof and it is about 500% the normal size. I figured if I modified the original XML I wouldn't have this problem, but alas I must be blind

EDIT: one more issue... and it's really odd.. Simple Action Sets , seems to keep getting disabled each time I log in... I know Mazzle auto-enables, disables mods.. is this one that is in the list somewhere to disable and was never removed since it's not part of the UI pack?

ReEDIT: Ok found the Simple Action set issue, it seems Mazzle DOES disable it by default every time you log in.. not sure why honestly, but I commented out those two lines of code and now it works fine... Any idea why this is disabled? (I can understand the !Warmup mod, but not this one).
I don't know about that particular Bongos issue. No one else has reported that. It's not something that I modified at all.

As for SAS, that's some leftover code from previous versions. I used to use the SAS representation for storing button actions and included SAS for beta testers who wanted to submit layouts. Since that's an add-on that people tend to use only in that one specal circumstance, I had its default status set to disabled and a special button to enable it when they were ready to submit something. After running it once, it would automatically disable it again. This was done to avoid loading add-ons that aren't commonly used and weren't LOD. It sounds like I forgot to remove the code that turns it off after I removed the add-on from the package.

04-01-07, 05:34 PM   #1135
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sketch
I've come back to Mazzle after a while, and found I missed it quite a bit. Excellent work has transpired since I left the project. However, I'm wanting to completely customize Bongos to suit my tastes, but I tried to change things, it went a little hectic (a few bars suddenly disappeared) and then I set it to the listed MazzleUI default (Thinking it was like when DAB was used, and it set a specific class setup as default). Now I have one -huge- Bar 1, no other bar is visible (even though it lists 12 bars all visible), and right clicking it to set options produces a plethora of errors.

I only have the mazzle compilation set, and would really like to customize my bars to how I'd like them (As there aren't enough buttons for a lvl 70 lock's spells). I tried searching the mazzle help thread for bongos, but haven't found an issue quite like this one.

I've tried resetting (deleting) the saved variables for bongos in both my overall Saved Variables, and for the specific character, and it doesn't seem to work unfortunately. And I can set the bar and even put keybindings on it...I just cant's change it from a 120 button wide bar.

HOWEVER, I deleted the Bongos associated with MazzleUI (As I heard it was a heavily modified version) and put in its place the standard Bongos. I can now set bars and such and save a new profile. And I get the following three errors when I log in now:

However, subsequent logins do not produce these errors. I think I may have found a solution that works for myself, but I wanted to make this known in case no one else has managed to either repeat this, or has reported it (or in case they did and I missed it :P)
*boggle* It sounds like you're going through a lot of hoops simply to make some very basic changes to your button layouts. It sounds like you had issues, but I'd try figure those out rather than switching to the newest version of Bongos. If you do switch, I think there would be a few negative interactions that I think would happen (some of which you cited), you would lose certain Bongos-related features, and future updates will be more difficult.

04-01-07, 05:58 PM   #1136
Kestrelon
A Murloc Raider
Far righthand bar

Originally Posted by raznarbe
One thing that I can't seem to find in the faq or instructions is how to get rid of that bar on the far right of the screen that seems to show everything equiped. I'm not quite sure as to what mod or add-on that even is. thanks
Unless I'm much mistaken, that righthand long vertical bar is ItemRack.

Turn it off...the bar should go away. If it doesn't, try throwing a good-sized hunk of spider sausage at it. Might not get rid of it, but at least it will be amused for awhile.

~ K

P.S. You can also make the bar "go away" by clicking the far righthand corner of the artwork, directly beneath the bar itself. By default, that artwork "button" is configured to hide and unhide the ItemRack bar.

04-01-07, 05:59 PM   #1137
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Herbalism and Mining

My warrior is an Herbalist and a Miner.

When I first started using my warrior with the MazzleUI, I managed to get the mini-map show BOTH herbs and ores.

I was surprised by this and told my brother the MazzleUI could display herbs and ores at the same time.

However, the next time I logged back in at my warrior, I couldn't get the "feature" to work.

I was wondering if MazzleUI could in fact display both Herbs and Ores. If so, how could I do it again.

Or, did I just manage to introduce a "bug" (a usable bug).

04-01-07, 06:33 PM   #1138
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Ringleron
My warrior is an Herbalist and a Miner.

When I first started using my warrior with the MazzleUI, I managed to get the mini-map show BOTH herbs and ores.

I was surprised by this and told my brother the MazzleUI could display herbs and ores at the same time.

However, the next time I logged back in at my warrior, I couldn't get the "feature" to work.

I was wondering if MazzleUI could in fact display both Herbs and Ores. If so, how could I do it again.

Or, did I just manage to introduce a "bug" (a usable bug).
I thought I heard of some odd mini-map behaviour right after the last patch, or the one before it... I believe it was a blizzard thing and is no longer bugged

04-01-07, 07:00 PM   #1139
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

*boggle* It sounds like you're going through a lot of hoops simply to make some very basic changes to your button layouts. It sounds like you had issues, but I'd try figure those out rather than switching to the newest version of Bongos. If you do switch, I think there would be a few negative interactions that I think would happen (some of which you cited), you would lose certain Bongos-related features, and future updates will be more difficult.
Yeah, you'd think that *chuckles*...all I wanted was about 6-10 more buttons for spells and such, but when I tried to edit them, one bar disappeared, and started the whole mess :P

However, using a different version of Bongos has yet to produce any weird errors. One question, as you put it yourself I may be setting up myself for further headaches with updates, is if I save a button set in the normal Bongos, will it load properly in your modified Bongos?

04-01-07, 07:04 PM   #1140
Kestrelon
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Freezing During Instance Combat?

Hiya Mazzlefizz!

First-time poster (well...sorta. I did offer an answer to someone about ItemRack earlier), but a recent additon to the "I Love Mazzlegasms!" Club. Absolutely fantastic compilation you've put together here; VERY well thought-out, wholesome ingredients, simmered to perfection, and served with a generous dash of gnomish wit. Sure there's a few bugs, but what addon set doesn't have those? I'd bet you'll find more spider legs in a case of Snicker's bars than you'll find in all of your UI...and unless memory fails me, the FDA limit in the United States is 6 legs per bar. (Don't ask me why I know that...I just do. )

At any rate, I have been having an issue since installing Mazzle that I havn't had any luck in fixing, so I thought I'd come here.

A group of my guildies and I decided to do a 5-man Gnomer run last night...all equipped with Mazzle...but once the instance began, I knew I was in some kind of serious trouble. Running around, chatting, looting, and etc, I was just fine...but the moment I went into combat, my framerate took an absolute nosedive (down to 3 FPS or less) and my screen would freeze for anywhere from 5-8 seconds or longer. After that, everything seemed to be OK, but then it would happen again when I left combat. Somewhat annoying, yes, but in a clutch situation it became deadly. We eventually had to abandon the run, since a priest-cicle is pretty much useless and everyone else had their hands full with dark iron bombs and alarm bots.

I tinkered with everything I could possibly think of that might cause something like that; turned ThreatMeter on and off, disabled the HUD, changed efficiency settings, the whole nine yards, but nothing seemed to help. I checked the FAQ's and read through the other posts in this forum as well, but nothing similar seems to have come up.

Has anyone else run into problems like this that you're aware of?

I honestly don't believe it's my system hardware...I run an Athlon 2300+ with 1 Gig of RAM, G-Force 7600 video card, and I allocate 256 Megs run addons in WoW. (And, according to the in-game display, Mazzle is only using 48-52 Megs of RAM at any given time, with a latency of 76-115 and 41-58 FPS)

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...I've exhausted the options I could think of. Thanks in advance...and luck go with ye!

~ Kestrelon

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD